Anuj is a sick man

Posted: 1 years ago

Anuj's obsession with CA is borderline creepy. He goes to an orphanage, sees a kid, decides he wants to be his father immediately after meeting him and brings her home. How weird does it sound? That kid has a mother who is perfectly capable of raising her, yet he does not want the mother to have her kid. It's a crime to separate a mother from a kid. Anuj has become a psychopath like Pakhi from Ghum who wants to keep someone's child by hook or crook. There are millions of genuine orphans in this world waiting for a home. Why can't he adopt one of them instead of snatching a baby from her mother? It's best if he hires a surrogate and has a biological kid of his own. There are so many options available to him. He needs to get himself admitted to rehab to fight his obsessive nature. CA is not safe with him anymore.

Makers are aware that in comparison with Tamashahs or even MAA herself, Anuj will never be seen in the wrong. People will sympathise with Anuj even if MAA prioritises Baa bhagwan as most are well aware of the track record and history of these characters. 

But bringing in a third character like Maaya with whom he behaves badly without any inteference from Tamashahs is perfect ground to ruin his character as MAA will invariably be glorifed for the right stand...

He wants to raise a child, a family that is NOT a Shah.

Now, Choti Anu is the first who made him a father and I guess that's the emotion that runs deep.

Are we looking at the love for Choti Anu through Anupamaa's lens? She had no connect with the child but Anuj did. He did care for her in the messed up life he had post his marriage.

He feels he has nothing that he can call his own other than Choti Anu (due to his own stupidity).

Should he lose Choti Anu, there will a hesitance in going in for adoption/foster again (risk of losing the child), effectively rendering him solo.

Looks like a start of trouble in paradise.

I can understand anuj love for CA 

But i also understand Maaya has no one but CA and shes got hit till fainting and abused and raped etc so much just to save this child 

Maaya has no one but CA in life 

Anuj still will have anupama, ankush, barkha, sara, ankush najayaz son, adhik and shahs in his life if he gives away CA 

Anuj should give CA to Maaya no matter how much i love her because shes her mother and Maaya will definitely give more time and love than anupama as mother 

I had lost my pet once for 4 months and than it came back on own. So i can understand how Maaya feels about CA. If you lose someone and you know they are somewhere you cannot get sleep cannot eat cannot do anything till you get them back to you or find them. I am sure Maaya must have felt same without CA for last 7 years. 

I am sure anuj loves CA too but Maaya has first rights on her as birth mother and all sacrifices shes undergone in life 

CA is not some bungalow or car that anuj has given money and brought and compting with his money power you see. Neither is Maya some maid of his that he should behave like shes come to steal his property . What i am seeing of anuj is pretty immature behaviour unlike a 45 year old educated man 

What anuj had he never valued in life for 45 years like his mom dad or sister Malvika or GK because he was crazy after anupama imaginary love world. But hes now over bothered about CA. I know like Malvika his obsession with CA will reduce and he will not care if CA sleeps in park benches too for 10 years in future. Before meeting Malvika and GK kaka fate better CA goes to real mother. Shes not a doll or car that anyone will fight saying shes mine shes mine. As per law of society and law of God she belongs to Mayaa. 

There are cases where kids are sold to childless couple after stealing kids from parents. Does not police give back stolen child even if parents who adopted them love them as much as anuj. 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Bodhianveshika

He wants to raise a child, a family that is NOT a Shah.

Now, Choti Anu is the first who made him a father and I guess that's the emotion that runs deep.

Are we looking at the love for Choti Anu through Anupamaa's lens? She had no connect with the child but Anuj did. He did care for her in the messed up life he had post his marriage.

He feels he has nothing that he can call his own other than Choti Anu (due to his own stupidity).

Should he lose Choti Anu, there will a hesitance in going in for adoption/foster again (risk of losing the child), effectively rendering him solo.

Looks like a start of trouble in paradise.

Yes first God send Malvika to anuj as he was lonely for 10-12 years 

We all know how he treated his sister allowing her to sleep on park benches for 10 years while it was his fault of forcing her to marry a man who she did not love 

We know how much he loed Malvika to let his marital raped sister to be with womanizer vanraj and run off with anupama without bothering about his baby sister 

Than such great brother love to tell Malvika to take back vanraj in kapadya empire so that his marraige happens 

In future for anupama or Shahs he will compromise on CA future or safety just like Malvika 

Before CA meets Malvika fate better she leaves wth her mom Maaya 

Anuj life is messed because he does not care for people who truly love him like GK kaka, Malvika or Devika etc he only cares for anupama and Shahs because it please anupama. Anuj is always selfish to think of only himself and his love anupama no one else so far. His sole aim is to please anupama or her mayka Shahs.  

Why should CA be sacrificed at Anuj kapadiyas altar for his faults 

Anyways i did not see him showing any great care for CA. Its driver or adhik who used to get her from school and adhik and barkha always with her till her parents are busy with shahs or office at home

Anuj is just obsessed with taking custody of CA like he was obsessed with sister love Malvika calling her bacchi. Once CA is officially his he will give her same Malvika treatment 

If he so wants a child let him adopt a truly orphan child who has no one in world many such are there 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
Originally posted by ShahH8er

Makers are aware that in comparison with Tamashahs or even MAA herself, Anuj will never be seen in the wrong. People will sympathise with Anuj even if MAA prioritises Baa bhagwan as most are well aware of the track record and history of these characters. 

But bringing in a third character like Maaya with whom he behaves badly without any inteference from Tamashahs is perfect ground to ruin his character as MAA will invariably be glorifed for the right stand...

True 

why would US educated and an oprhan himself behave so badly with CA real mother is a mystery 

What if his own mother was in Maaya place and his adopted parents behave like anuj with his mother will he accept it? 

Wasn't he always creepy like this ðŸ¤” 

I mean he saw anupama once in the clg and became so obsessed with her ðŸ¤¡

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

Anuj's obsession with CA is borderline creepy. He goes to an orphanage, sees a kid, decides he wants to be his father immediately after meeting him and brings her home. How weird does it sound? That kid has a mother who is perfectly capable of raising her, yet he does not want the mother to have her kid. It's a crime to separate a mother from a kid. Anuj has become a psychopath like Pakhi from Ghum who wants to keep someone's child by hook or crook. There are millions of genuine orphans in this world waiting for a home. Why can't he adopt one of them instead of snatching a baby from her mother? It's best if he hires a surrogate and has a biological kid of his own. There are so many options available to him. He needs to get himself admitted to rehab to fight his obsessive nature. CA is not safe with him anymore.

That's what I said to you remember? He is being extremely obnoxious now. For the first time, I am liking deviji more. It is not that I liked him previously, but now he is coming off as more selfish and self-centered than his master. Also, in my opinion, he should not be allowed to adopt at all even if he completes 2 years of marriage. He is still in victim mode and considers himself an orphan. His parents loved him so much that to fulfill his foolish racing wish they lost their life. How will he make sure that CA won't feel like an orphan after 20 years?

Originally posted by ShahH8er

He was long gone. His character got butchered the day he did not pick up his sister's call whom he did not meet for 10 years

Originally posted by shriz

Wasn't he always creepy like this ðŸ¤” 

I mean he saw anupama once in the clg and became so obsessed with her ðŸ¤¡

Wahi..I won't mind if they introduce a split personality disorder track (and eventually ruin it). GK will ace it.

Hello, writers please make it happen. TRP guaranteed.