Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode 801

It was exactly 4.00 o clock when Ranveer finished the class for Ishani were Ishani too finishing writing in the notepad and she closed the notepad and saw Ranveer with a smile. 

Ranveer(with a smile sat in the sofa next to Ishani and seeing her): Hmm How was my teaching Ishani? Are you able to understand?

Ishani(shaking her head as okay): I am able to understand but I don't know whether I will fit into your business?

Ranveer: Arrey I am there know? I will make you ready till you completely handle my business all alone okay?

Ishani: Haan (she gave a smile):Tk I am going to make Tea. You want tea know?

Ranveer: Haan want Tea? But before you going from here I want to ask something from you?

Ishani(keeping the notepad and pen in the sofa and seeing him):What?

Ranveer: Wo today what you are going to make for dinner?

Ishani: Today Mala will be doing the dinner. I don't know what menu Maa has given her. 

Ranveer:oh tk ..but today I want something from you..

Ishani(immediately with a smile): Ranveer you know what girls love their husband asking something to eat. Tell me what you want let me do it for you. 

Ranveer(with a smile): Mujhe bhindi chaiye ...

Ishani(with a happy smile): Haan let me do it. 

Ranveer: Ishani I want that bhindi for me only. I don't want to share it with anyone. 

Ishani:(with a happy smile): Let me make it for you alone okay?

Ranveer: hmm okay. 

Ishani: Tk be here for sometime once Raagini wakes up come down. Let me go and make tea and serve everyone. 

Ranveer: Tk ...

Ishani started to move from there. Ranveer had a smile in his face. 

The time was moving were everyone in RV mansion was in their routine were the time moved and came to night 8.30 were Ishani was cooking Bhindi fry for Ranveer with a smile in her face were in the next fifteen minutes she made the Bhindi fry ready. She closed the bhindi fry with the Pan lid and then she came to the hall searching for Ranveer were she saw Ranveer sitting in the sofa of the hall and Raagini in his lap were both were playing so happily with each other. 

Ishani(came to them with a smile seeing both of them): My cuties..

Ranveer(seeing Ishani and smiling): haan cuties hain hum...

Ishani smiled to Ranveer were Raagini cutely was showing her puppy face to her mother were Ishani too showed a cute face to her daughter. That was the moment Gauri came down in the stairs and was about to walk towards the dinning table were her eyes fell on Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini were she had a jealousy face again. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer come I have made Bhindi ready for you. 

Ranveer(with a smile);Accha bhindi ready hain?

Ishani: haan (seeing Raagini): And baby your dinner is too ready?come ...

Raagini(shaking her head as no and touching Ranveer's cheek with her both the hands and cutely): Papa...

Ishani was trying to make Raagini come were she was cutely rubbing Ranveer's cheek and asking him to play with her.

Gauri(who heard what Ishani said and in her thoughts); Ishani has made Bhindi for Ranveer...If it tastes good means Ranveer will love her more...(shaking her head as no to herself and seeing Raagini not coming for dinner were Ranveer and Ishani were making her to come for the dinner were in a micro second her legs walked towards the kitchen).

Gauri went to the kitchen without falling in Ranveer or Ishani's eyes. she saw near the dinning table and not finding anyone and then she saw the table and not finding Bhindi dish in the table and then she walked fast into the kitchen and saw for the bhindi were the Pan with glass lid showed the bhindi well to her eyes. 

Gauri(to herself):This is the bhindi Ishani has cooked for Ranveer. 

Thinking for a while and then seeing the salt in the slap of the kitchen taking the salt and she opened the Pan lid and sprinkled excess salt on the bhindi Ishani has made and then she took the spoon near and mixed the bhindi and kept the salt back in its place and closed the pan with the lid and then she walked fast and came out of the kitchen and she sat in the dinning chair and she took the plate and served her dinner and was starting to eat the dinner. 

Gauri (in her thoughts): Ranveer eating this bhindi and he can scold Ishani that bhindi is full of salt. 

As she was thinking it that was the moment Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and Ishani next to him were coming towards the dinning table. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini in Ranveer's hands): Now a days know Raagini your play time is getting increased and when you are with Papa both of you are playing so much. 

Ranveer(hearing it with a smile): Haan we both are like that only...

Ishani: okay ...(she gave a impossible head shake with a smile).

Ranveer(coming to the dinning table and seeing Gauri with a smile): Hi Gauri..

Gauri: Hi Ranveer..

Ishani(seeing Gauri):Do you want anything Di?

Gauri(with a smile): No Ishani Mala has done the dinner so well. Its more than enough.

Ishani: hmm tk..

Ranveer made Raagini sit in the table were he was making her smile and he too was happily smiling to Raagini. 

Ishani keeping the plate in front of Ranveer and served the dinner for him. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Have Dinner Ranveer. Let me bring Raagini's dinner and Bhindi for you. 

Ranveer: Haan..

Ishani shaking her head as okay and she entered the kitchen and opened the glass lid of the pan and she took a plate and served the bhindi in the plate and then taking Raagini's dinner in the bowl in Kitchen slap and she came out of the kitchen and kept the Bhindi plate in front of Ranveer were Ranveer had a happy smile seeing Bhindi in front of him. Ishani with a light smile sat in the chair next to Ranveer and saw Raagini. 

Ishani: Chalo Raagini come to Mama. let Mama feed you. 

Raagini hearing it with a cute smile turned to her mother in the dinning table were Ishani started to feed Raagini's dinner. Gauri with a silent face having her dinner and was seeing Ranveer were Ranveer now having his dinner and with a light smile took a Bhindi fry in his hand and ate it were Gauri saw Ranveer's face for his reaction and was waiting for Ranveer to scold Ishani. Ishani feeding Raagini and was having an eye on Ranveer for Ranveer's comment on her bhindi fry. 

Screen splits on Ranveer chewing Bhindi, Gauri seeing Ranveer and Ishani seeing Ranveer. 

To be continued 😉

pragyam27 thumbnail

can't wait for the next episode...pls post sooooooooonnnn

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri does not understand how love works. She thinks she can kill love by messing up a dish.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Poor Ranveer will have to eat that salty dish. He might not even say anything.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am glad that baa is not narrow minded anymore and supports ranveer's decision to teach business to ishani.ranveer baa conversation about coins was nice.the last ishveer ragini part was nice.again gauri getting jealous was irritating. 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragyam27

can't wait for the next episode...pls post sooooooooonnnn

Hi Pragyam 

thanks for the comment 

ya let me update it as soon as possible

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri does not understand how love works. She thinks she can kill love by messing up a dish.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

let us see how Gauri's plan is going to work out 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Poor Ranveer will have to eat that salty dish. He might not even say anything.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes pity Ranveer he has to eat that salty dish 

let us see what Ranveer is going to do 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I am glad that baa is not narrow minded anymore and supports ranveer's decision to teach business to ishani.ranveer baa conversation about coins was nice.the last ishveer ragini part was nice.again gauri getting jealous was irritating. 

Hi Jasmine

thanks for the comment 

yes we all are happy about Baa's reaction and support for Ishani now 

glad you liked Baa's conversation about coins with Ranveer

happy you liked ishveer and Raagini part 

bit getting irritating with Gauri 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 802

Ranveer took a Bhindi fry and ate it were Gauri was seeing Ranveer for his reaction on Salted Bhindi fry were Ishani on the other side feeding Raagini and at the same time she was having her eye on Ranveer waiting for Ranveer's comments on Bhindi fry. 

Ranveer chewed the bhindi fry and swallowed it were he had a cute smile in his lips were he was now continuously eating the bhindi fry quickly from the plate. 

Gauri saw Ranveer continuously eating the bhindi fry with a happy smile in his face were for a while she didn't know what to react. Ranveer was happily eating the bhindi fry. 

Gauri(in thoughts): What is this Ranveer's love is all about? Now a days husband will get anger on the cooking of their wives that is the reality. But this Ranveer is eating the salted bhindi fry without even telling a single word against Ishani. When I met Ranveer and Ishani after escaping from Romil's house that time itself they were  married only but I went from there after getting treatment from the hospital fearing for Baa. When I saw both Ranveer and Ishani married to each other too I thought them as Normal couple only but now when I am seeing Ranveer's love being near its really really great love. The girl who is getting Ranveer's love is really blessed girl in this world. (seeing Ishani who was feeding dinner to Raagini and with a bit anger face in thoughts): That is why I am getting jealous of you Ishani. Everyone were there in this house only from our small age but why Ranveer loved you alone this much? (thinking it she got up from the table without completing her dinner).

Ishani(seeing Gauri got up and seeing her Plate): Di..why are you getting up without finishing the dinner?

Gauri(bringing a made up smile): Its enough Ishani... I am done. let me go to sleep..

Ishani(giving a smile): Okay di...

Gauri went and washed her hands well and she again turned and saw Ranveer were he was still eating the Bhindi fry with the same smile were Gauri with a irritated face walked fast from there and went to her room. 

Ishani(feeding Raagini and seeing Ranveer): Ranveer..

Ranveer(swallowing the bhindi): Haan Ishani..

Ishani: Bhindi is not nice?

Ranveer: Arrey its tasty Ishani its the best bhindi ever.. 

Ishani(with a smile); you liked it know? usually after eating what I cooked you used tell something in sign language at least today you didn't react anything that is why I thought that bhindi is not good?

Ranveer: Its tasty Ishani. Gauri was here know so I cannot give any romantic signs to you . Its so good Ishani. 

Ishani with a happy smile shook her head as okay and was happily feeding Raagini. 

Ranveer(finishing the bhindi fry and seeing Ishani and in thoughts): Haaan love is really a great thing only it is making a man to eat salted bhindi fry too without any hesitation. (seeing Ishani who was smiling to Raagini and feeding the dinner): I love you so much Ishani I will always eat anything given by you. (thinking for a while): But Ishani used to cook so well she is not a person to make mistake in salt then how she put this much salt. (then with a not minding face in thoughts): What ever it may be I am ready to even accept the flaws in my wife's cooking.(he had a cute smile and finishing his dinner and seeing Ishani): tk Ishani let me wash my hands and go to our room. 

Ishani(feeding the last mouth of Raagini): Haan take Raagini also with you and wash her mouth. 

Ranveer: haan tk let me take her with me to room also you finish your dinner and come to room. 

Ishani: hmm okay. 

Ranveer with a smile took Raagini in his one hand and took her towards the washing area. Ishani moved inside the kitchen to wash the bowl. Ranveer washing his hands and Raagini's mouth and he moved towards their room with Raagini. Ishani washing the bowl and went to the stove and saw the pan in the stove having only two bhindi fry. 

Ishani(with a smile in thoughts): Ranveer told he does not want to share Bhindi fry with anyone but I am the girl who has all the rights to share Everything with Ranveer know? So only I have kept my share in this Bhindi fry. 

Ishani took a bhindi in the pan and took it to her mouth and ate the bhindi were when the bhindi touched her tongue itself she almost walked fast and came out of the kitchen and came to the washing area and she split it in washbasin and washed her mouth well. 

Ishani(to herself): How Ranveer ate this? This much salt in the bhindi...(thinking about adding salt and then to herself): I added it to the level it is needed only. I didn't add this much salt...how bhindi fry is this much salty? 

Ishani with a worried face walked fast to the kitchen and went to the pan and she thrown the bhindi fry in the dust bin and dropped the pan in the washing bin and she went to the fridge and took a water bottle and she walked fast and got in the stairs and walked towards their room. 

Ranveer was playing cricket with plastic bat and ball with Raagini were he was smiling so well to his daughter were that was the moment Ishani entered their room and came to Ranveer. Ranveer who was about to bowl the ball to Raagini seeing Ishani near him. 

Ranveer:Had dinner this much quickly?

Ishani (showed the water bottle to Ranveer and in a bit angry tone): Drink water...

Ranveer: I drank water down itself Ishani why you have brought the water for me?

Ishani(her anger face was now turning to be a cute crying face were crying itself): Drink water Ranveer...please..

Ranveer: Arrey kya hua why are you crying now?

Ishani: (with tears in her eyes seeing Ranveer): I ate Bhindi fry Ranveer..

Ranveer(getting it with a what to react face then bringing a playful face): Ishani when I asked you bhindi fry what I told? I don't want to share bhindi fry with anyone know?

Ishani(in a confirmed tone): I have rights to share everything with you Ranveer. With that rights only I kept a small share of bhindi for me. But I never thought that bhindi fry would have been this much salty. How you ate it? you won't tell If I have made mistake in cooking? you will eat without telling anything to me? 

Ranveer(hearing it and turning and seeing Raagini who was seeing both Ishani and Ranveer with a not understanding face and then seeing Ishani); Ishani Raagini is watching us. Let us talk about this later. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini and then wiping her tears and showing the water bottle): Drink water now. you have had excess salt Ranveer. Its not good for your health. Drink the water well. 

Ranveer having a smile seeing Ishani's care opened the water bottle and drank the water so well were he almost completed 75% of the water in the water bottle. He closed the water bottle and kept it in the tea poi and saw Ishani. 

Ranveer: Hmm I drank the water now you Go and have your dinner. 

Ishani: Its okay my mind is not okay Ranveer. Let me change...

She without waiting for Ranveer's answer went and opened the cupboard and took her night dress and entered the washroom to change. 

Ranveer(getting that Ishani is upset and then seeing Raagini):Raagini shall we sleep?

Raagini(who was having a silent face seeing her parents conversation hearing Ranveer's voice cutely); hmm

Ranveer:Good girl..

Ranveer kept the plastic bat and ball in the toys basket and took Raagini in his hands and made Raagini to lay in his shoulders and he went and locked the door and closed the door with the curtain and went and sat in the bed and started to caress Raagini's back to make her sleep. Ranveer was waiting for Ishani to come to make her calm. 

To be continued 😉