Originally posted by: MinionBoss
You don't know the half of it. We're tired of being the mediators between people. So follow the rules and stop annoying us. 😡
Send them to me. I’ll give out supari on each of their heads.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
You don't know the half of it. We're tired of being the mediators between people. So follow the rules and stop annoying us. 😡
Send them to me. I’ll give out supari on each of their heads.
Cole's tribute to Briscoe on Smackdown 👍🏼
This is so beautiful. First saw it in my Art History class way back in college and now. Still magnificent.
https://twitter.com/fasc1nate/status/1616383836849332224?s=21&t=iIYMrC_ibC5DoWfDig6Mvg
Hinna give and take. I'll give people's supari to Supari_khala who bother you. You follow what I say on IF. 😈
oh you mean the rules no idea 🤷♀️ I guess people opening threads early I think altgr opened something on movie bookings records too early as I saw that topic and maybe too many people opening threads on the same topic I don’t pay too much attention as I just come to chill n chat n plan parties lol 😂
Masquerade party kaddo honi hai?
Zeal are you Punjabi, also?
Waise I now have 2 assassins on IF. Main toh encounter squad bana sakti hoon yahan. 
Let's make one thing clear - Aisha is my head assassin. You can be her right hand man. 😈
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Waise I now have 2 assassins on IF. Main toh encounter squad bana sakti hoon yahan.
Let's make one thing clear - Aisha is my head assassin. You can be her right hand man. 😈
I’m Havana’s e-mother thus cannot be her right hand anything. But I will have her back, of course.
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Zeal are you Punjabi, also?
Aaho Punjabi.. but limited Punjabi hi aati hai.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0