So what did y’all do this time for the MinionBoss to write an entire thesis on rules and regulations on the main?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
So what did y’all do this time for the MinionBoss to write an entire thesis on rules and regulations on the main?
lol 😂 his choice I think he wanted to leave his mark like me with party themes and decorations !!Originally posted by: Supari_khala
So what did y’all do this time for the MinionBoss to write an entire thesis on rules and regulations on the main?
lol 😂 his choice I think he wanted to leave his mark like me with party themes and decorations !!
Jess I’m talking about the moderator Minion not the behrupiya moderator minion 😡
^^ Lol I had no idea there was mad rush to open all those topics too 😆 I thought it was only CC 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
^^ Lol I had no idea there was mad rush to open all those topics too 😆 I thought it was only CC 😆
Same! The mods clearly know what we don’t! I feel like they’re being harassed?
Are y’all being harassed? Speak now or forever hold your piece.
oh you mean the rules no idea 🤷♀️ I guess people opening threads early I think altgr opened something on movie bookings records too early as I saw that topic and maybe too many people opening threads on the same topic I don’t pay too much attention as I just come to chill n chat n plan parties lol 😂Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Jess I’m talking about the moderator Minion not the behrupiya moderator minion 😡
ye I read that earlier when it was posted but u couldn’t reply in the topic to ask why it was posted plus at least I know it doesn’t have todo with me as I only plan parties lol 😂 I don’t care on Bollywood but good to know because once Salman Khan movies 🍿 news and releases start I know in advance the rules !!
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Same! The mods clearly know what we don’t! I feel like they’re being harassed?
Are y’all being harassed? Speak now or forever hold your piece.
You don't know the half of it. We're tired of being the mediators between people. So follow the rules and stop annoying us. 😡

What am I missing? I don’t think in my IF history , I have ever opened a topic 😲😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0