Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

I can see this one getting extended

Asthetic thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Now the trp is 2.6........i am so happy for Harshad and pranali,i am not gonna say the whole team.of yrkkh cause for me they r yrkkh,hc and pr are yrkkh....but on the other hand a part of me is sad also cause i know nav 's track is going to be extended now....his extension means heartbreak πŸ’” for usπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…and for abhimanyu as well....it's going to be a long road for the love birds to reunite, abhimanyu and akshara already have so many hurdles in their union, their anger,lack of trust, stubbornness,taking wrong decisions and now abhinav also..... 

Adoption track will surely be introduced,i just hope abhimanyu doesn't support his family this time otherwise he will loose akshara forever......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Jay may get offers from producers he will prefer to take up shows instead of being a side kick.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 1 years ago
Asthetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Jay may get offers from producers I doubt he may prefer to take up shows instead of being a side kick.

IDN Jay has also taken up regional projects.

can't say about that,but how things are progressing here he will be staying longer i guess......i was hoping they wouldn't introduce the custody angle but that's too much to ask for i guess.....and coming to that,i am pretty sure they will question akshara regarding her relationship with nav cause by then i think the fake marriage thing will be out..... let's see what abhimanyu says and does then,cause if he berates akshara then also he will loose her permanently but if he for the first time stands with Akshara,it will pave the way for reunion.......

And yeah hopefully Abhi doesn't marry arohi

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Actually inke reunion ka ham itna wait krte hai and after reunion bs thode episodes saath rehte hai then again separation. Jitna saath me rehte hai usse jyada to dur rehte hai ye log

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now atleast the makers will kbow, SS kise dena he... Manjrohi ko door rakho, apbe aap TRP aayega

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Jay may get offers from producers he will prefer to take up shows instead of being a side kick.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Actually inke reunion ka ham itna wait krte hai and after reunion bs thode episodes saath rehte hai then again separation. Jitna saath me rehte hai usse jyada to dur rehte hai ye log

Only Naitik has supported his wife through every thick and thin