Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Hi

I am good as well. Life is going on, same old, nothing new. Work is now a days little busy 

good to know.... work is keeping me busy too... so hv no time to watch anything... 

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

hey hi... yes long time.. i hv finished Glory and gosh what an intense drama it was.. waiting for 2nd seson of it and also 3rd season of Romantic Doctor. 

Sang su is such a poor chap... i laugh on his antics but then feel bad for hos love too...

Dr romantic han suk kyu

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

Dr romantic han suk kyu

oh you hav watched it ?????

carljung thumbnail

oh you hav watched it ?????

Haan dekha dr romantic 1 bhi aur 2 bhi...

I liked 1 more than 2

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

Haan dekha dr romantic 1 bhi aur 2 bhi...

I liked 1 more than 2

me too i loved 1st season... it was so raw and original... 2nd one to bas dekhna pada cause 1st dekha tha...

still hoping 3rd one better ho....

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

me too i loved 1st season... it was so raw and original... 2nd one to bas dekhna pada cause 1st dekha tha...

still hoping 3rd one better ho....

I saw few films .... mention worthy is "sweet nothing in my ears"....... Wonderful drama line, superb treatment of story, and excellent acting.

If interested, you can check it out on youtube. Storyline is about deafness... conflict between scientific progress and social acceptance of minority.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

I saw few films .... mention worthy is "sweet nothing in my ears"....... Wonderful drama line, superb treatment of story, and excellent acting.

If interested, you can check it out on youtube. Storyline is about deafness... conflict between scientific progress and social acceptance of minority.

which movies are you talking. I will like to give it a try. I always like to see the connecting or breaking link between science and society 

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

which movies are you talking. I will like to give it a try. I always like to see the connecting or breaking link between science and society 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhdoBhEViLA

Here's the link.

wonderful depiction of storyline. The movie starts in court and the way the FL expressions are captured by the director, it reminded me of the Bollywood movie "Sparsh" ........another beautiful film about blindness and ego of blind. Naseeruddin Shaha and Shabana Aazmi - wonderful Sai Paranjape direction 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

So good to see you back🤗 its been so long🤗

Accha you are watching the original only😆

I am watching Katha par utna seriously nahi le rahi just for fun. ML kaand pe kaand kiye ja raha hai🤪 I don't know how they will take him out of this mess😆 loving the memes being made on him😆

I am good🤗

You still watching Nuksh ya chod diya?

Great to see you as well!! ❤️🤗

I really wanted to know what happens bc someone said the ML character passes away (thats not the case). I also wanted to know what the story is about hahah I recently catched up on all the episodes and I love that the story telling is marvelous, as well as the direction and it doesn't drag! It's not our typical trope and rona dhona of itv! The actors are fab, all of them all and Adnan is ☺️ I do feel like punching Viaan. What is he thinking?? Aur koi tareeka nahi mila tha test karneka!? He's making mistakes after mistakes smh 

I havnt watched since the episode were HP finds out the truth 😆 I do have to catch up on it! I was like i DO NOT want to watch HP in hospital drama hahahah But i do plan to catch up!! 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I started watching after a week or so episodes had aired and ff mode pe dekha. I felt there is a bit overdose of Katha's story and quite less leads scenes together but liked it as the episodes passed. I was quite curious ki how will they take it as the original has a bit controversial story or atleast beginning. Was surprised they stuck to it. 

Mujhe bhi laga tha bohot stressful hoga dekhna but these days its become hilarious due to the forum and twitter😆 and I am not too attached to any character right now so taking it very lightly. Its a change from regular saas bahu family drama and rona dhona. Dekhte hain kitne din interest rehta hai mera😆

Im surprised they followed the original all the way but they did pay a LOT to buy the copyright of the original so while they are sort of adding their own touch, they are following it. 

I wanted to avoid the health issue stress etc so I started to watch when Arav was healed. I love watching the office scenes, so diff and so realistic! theres no flying dupattas 😆 its diff in direction, cinematography, story telling...and the best - doesn't drag for days. Feels so real. I love the actors too. Are you still watching?!