Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic - 7th Jan 2023-Shanivaar Ka Vaar - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So Priyanka who apparently cannot breathe without getting bashed on every WKW is being called ghar ka Deepika Padukone 🤣🤣 

I don’t even like Deepika but what an insult. 😆

After 3+ weeks of friendship with Shalin, she chucks him under the bus in one fell swoop. This disloyal, horrible person is the Deepika of the house? Someone tell DP to sue. 🤣

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Chinga ka sheikhu ayega 

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Sawan jo aag lagaye 

Aag wo kaun bujhaaye

Batao pari kaise bujhe ab ye aag😳

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Mujhe shekhu ab theek lagne laga hai...only this boring person have the guts to slightly roast this  walnut boraa and his boriyaan...warna toh sallu toh bas chaatta hai inki

Lol

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Mujhe shekhu ab theek lagne laga hai...only this boring person have the guts to slightly roast this  walnut boraa and his boriyaan...warna toh sallu toh bas chaatta hai inki

Lol

App ko aana hi tha shekhu ka fan group me vo tho pehle se hi achha tha better than script reader Sallu chota segment bada dhamakedaar 🤩🤩

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Double Post

Edited by MadOwhat - 1 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Orange?Looked like  pink to me.🤔 

@Bold-That's the power of  humri mastermind  Sajjo Rajaji.😎

He's got everyone hypotized and under his spell.😎

Whata magnificent gamer.👏

😆 I always have these, it’s grey not blue, brown not black, issues. Chal, pic daal.. let’s see if it’s clear whether it’s pink or orange 😆

Sajjo Raja came in with an unfair power advantage, no one wants to mess with him. 😡😆 Can Farah take him home with her! 😆

LOL in reply to your MC rap post - DUDE TMI ! I do not need any of that information, thank you! 😆 I’ve never really liked sweary rap songs and am not familiar with the Indian rap scene at all but the American ones I’ve heard in the past have always had loads of swear words so I’m assuming it’s similar with MC Stan & other rappers.

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you spicy❤️

Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga

Jaise khilta gulab

Kisi shayar ka khwaab

Jaise jungle( read ddt) ki aag

All the best my love..jaldi se trophy lo phir movies bhi toh karni hain

🤗🤗🤗

Mere Bholi Chingu
Mere pyaari Chingu
Mera jeewan tere bina
O mere piya hai wo diya
Ke jismein tel na ho

Pari ko apna bana le
O Chingu apna bana le
Haaye re Chingu apna bana le ae
Tere kadmon mein mera pyaar
Mera sansaar meri kismat hai
Pari ko apna bana le
Edited by MadOwhat - 1 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Priyanka goes “mujhe toh aapse baat hi nahi karni because of what you said” - and then proceeds to have an entire conversation defending her uppity attitude LMAO - including Sajjo’s own pre and post dump moods in the morning. And look at that - she’s more than capable of a polite tone when it’s Sajjid ji eh?

Haan bhai - tu toh baat hi nahi karne waali thi 😆

🤣
Sorry but it is bad manners to always show a grumpy face when people are smiling at you. She’s not at home, she is at work. She doesn’t agree with that though so why isn’t she questioning Sajid vociferously, especially when he implied that no one will want to work with her. Had someone other than Sajid or Stan said that then all know what would’ve happened.

Priyanka is such a bheegi billi in front of Sajid/Stan because her natural inclination is to be their chamchi. If they allow it - she’ll be all for it. 😆

Edited by Sakina3 - 1 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Lol

bin painde ka lota