Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Hello 

I am good. I only starting coming for the last few days as I did a mistake of watching a show of colors and that too of the worst makers that you can find. Do guess which one. 

Yes I dont have much confidence in this makers but these are also the ones who made choti sardarni which was good in the beginning. So I am hoping to get some nice episodes to watch until it gets ruined. 

Yes I am aware of this makers skills.

I do not get colors so have no idea. 
I think here also after 50 episodes they will ruined it. 

md410 thumbnail

It is actually really good. Do give it a try.

Alright if you say so. I will try it without expectation so after sometime if it gets ruined it will no affect me 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Watch it....i think you'll like it😳....

Trp will gradually increase like ghum ganja...😳.

How are you hinna ????

I heard that sid jiju is getting married with kiara🥺🤣🤣🤣.....in Jaisalmer.....let's hope iss time kar hi le shaadhi🤗.

Not necessarily. Last year same time, same makers, same time slot started one show. The show could not garner ratings that star plus was expecting so they shut down the show in 7 months. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Watch it....i think you'll like it😳....

Trp will gradually increase like ghum ganja...😳.

How are you hinna ????

I heard that sid jiju is getting married with kiara🥺🤣🤣🤣.....in Jaisalmer.....let's hope iss time kar hi le shaadhi🤗.

Hi mishti...its 7pm slot...so i dont think it will beat udaariyaan😆 maybe it will get max 1.5...otherwise yeh bhi khatam ya shift kar deinge early slot pe like rajjo😡

I hope it does well though...it looks like ishqbaaz...but they chose the wrong slot🤔 they shouldve gaave it Imlie or pS slot, or even a slot after 10

Yes i heard about Sids wedding in Feb...dekho hoti hai ya nahi😆

I am good, how about you❤️

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Yes I am aware of this makers skills.

I do not get colors so have no idea. 
I think here also after 50 episodes they will ruined it. 

You are so lucky you dont get them. 

And yes lets enjoy until its good

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Hi mishti...its 7pm slot...so i dont think it will beat udaariyaan😆 maybe it will get max 1.5...otherwise yeh bhi khatam ya shift kar deinge early slot pe like rajjo😡

I hope it does well though...it looks like ishqbaaz...but they chose the wrong slot🤔 they shouldve gaave it Imlie or pS slot, or even a slot after 10

Yes i heard about Sids wedding in Feb...dekho hoti hai ya nahi😆

I am good, how about you❤️

I am really really hoping that it beats UD, if not next week but in the upcoming weeks. If it does that then for now there is no other show at 7pm slot that is popular. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Not necessarily. Last year same time, same makers, same time slot started one show. The show could not garner ratings that star plus was expecting so they shut down the show in 7 months. 

I remember the disaster that happened with that show but this show has almost all the ticks that works for ITV. Poor self respecting girl, arrogant rich boy, good family background. They also have the villians in place and most importantly the leads are looking good together and they act really well. It just might work. 

md410 thumbnail

I remember the disaster that happened with that show but this show has almost all the ticks that works for ITV. Poor self respecting girl, arrogant rich boy, good family background. They also have the villians in place and most importantly the leads are looking good together and they act really well. It just might work. 

Possibly it will work.

I will stay until it is good.

Let me try it over the weekend 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Hi shrishti ...how are you??? 

You are also watching this show 🤗...

Which character you're liking the most ???

I like sahiba followed by daarji and veer then Angad🤣😆😳

Hi I forgot ur name 😳 I’m loving Angad 

md410 thumbnail

Yes we were together on the forum, show just went hay wired after 50 episodes. The Marathi one of it is still going on but now it is also going bad after 400 episodes. That’s okay. I mean 400 episodes are decent enough to ruin the story after that 😆

Let’s see how long this one stays on the track 
Else we will move on to other