•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

A spy universe where the lead stars are 60 👏Are they planning to shoot action scenes using crutches and wheel chairs ?

Why would they change their whole logo for one movie? Doesn't make sense. What about their future movies which aren't spy movies?

Originally posted by 2RsFan

A spy universe where the lead stars are 60 👏Are they planning to shoot action scenes using crutches and wheel chairs ?

🤣

Adi really needs to get his act together. YRF has become such a joke

Originally posted by 2RsFan

Rajnikant still holds highest opening numbers in recent years,Kamalahasan,Mammooty,Mohanlal,Chiranjivi are all around 70 and still going strong..

Actually, I think that - after Pathan and Tiger 3 - Salman and SRK will only do cameos in future YRF spy movies (if there ever will be).

Nevertheless, I have the feeling, it's a bit premature to announce such a logo because Adi has no idea how Pathan and Tiger 3 (and even Fighter) will be received.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Clochette

Actually, I think that - after Pathan and Tiger 3 - Salman and SRK will only do cameos in future YRF spy movies (if there ever will be).

Nevertheless, I have the feeling, it's a bit premature to announce such a logo because Adi has no idea how Pathan and Tiger 3 (and even Fighter) will be received.

Fighter is not part of the franchise.

War is..and Tiger is part of that franchise.They will keep adding younger heroes.Ranveer inducted into the cop universe(Simbba)..DP in Singham again..