Originally posted by: greenletters
the surnames surrounding her do not lead to any indian/kashmiri origin. but we already knew this. I however, wanted to know the origins of those names, thus the post.
So far i know,her father is iranian
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: greenletters
the surnames surrounding her do not lead to any indian/kashmiri origin. but we already knew this. I however, wanted to know the origins of those names, thus the post.
So far i know,her father is iranian
omg so u the reason this was posted in the last CC 😂 between happy new year and u were supposed to log in once u reached ur designation as u said u had time n that the net was stable !!
Yes watsup!! I inspire unusual behaviours from many across this forum lololol
I see that 😂🎻
Yes watsup!! I inspire unusual behaviours from many across this forum lololol
Originally posted by: ohophelia
I'm actually impressed by your dedication more than the content of the post. If I had a drive like this, I'd been a CEO by now
LOL 😆 I am not a CEO myself, but I do have ambitions!
honestly who knows.
what the need of this? Maybe she is not related at all with her parent. maybe she is adopted child. My brother son, until now, do not know thaT he is adopted child. He already 27 y.o. Moreover his looks and skin a little bit look alike my brother wife. Only few person knew about his history. The rest, only know him as my brother son.
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da2BGsGiUC1/?igsh=MTN0azNqenQxeGgxdA==
...
Rajpal Yadav sentenced to 3 months in jail- check bounce case https://x.com/ndtv/status/2075509245970371018?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W70gBVwL53w...
7