Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Happy New Year to All! 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Nathu, what a rendition, man, ghazals really are your forte! I've already heard it several times, this has gotta be one of your best.

This will sound even better while being tipsy. 😆

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Samreen, we get to hear your beautiful voice after a long time, and that too with music! Welcome aboard SM, that was a very good attempt, and what do you mean you don't have the voice quality on the mic?! your voice tone is beautiful, please keep singing and posting! 

Edited by Heisenberg17 - 1 years ago
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Charu21, another beautiful rendition, very soothing, and again, the harkats and everything was on point. :D

There was a time where you said that you struggle singing with music, now you're banging them out left, right and centre! 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Charu21

Allu ⭐️

Tere liye palko -

Yaar how did I miss seeing your song again! Just saw it a while ago, thanks to someone! This is such a beautiful song of Lata ji, the tune is complex and it's difficult to sing, one notices it only while singing it! You sang it so beautifully.. really loved it ❤️ 

Aankh hai bhari bhari was lovely too.. you rock all duets, girl 🥳

Thank you so much jaan🤗Yest kaise skip ho gaya to replylove this RD-Lata combo...when RD pairs up with Lata it always brings a beautiful romantic side to the song. 😃

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Charu21, another beautiful rendition, very soothing, and again, the harkats and everything was on point. :D

There was a time where you said that you struggle singing with music, now you're banging them out left, right and centre! 

Heisenberg17, thank you so much buddy! 😳 

Hain na!! That's what I was telling Samreen, I wasn't sure if I would ever be comfortable singing with music but now I just enjoy it so much. Credit goes to you actually, if you had not asked for Chura ke dil mera, I would have never tried other songs, that one really gave me the necessary boost. 

P.s. it's ok if you skip adding 21 to my name, thankfully we don't have any other Charu in BWF as off now 😆

Edit -

Wishing a very happy new year to you and your loved ones too!

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Allu allu allu ⭐️

Thanks so much for singing oh haseena zulfon wali.. it sounded just as I expected! Absolutely AMAZING! ❤️ Loved it sooooo much 🥳 As always you pick the gem on SM, the guy sounds so good too.. You both rocked it!

Dhal gaya din was lovely too ⭐️