Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ewww. Overly muscled men are such a turnoff!!!
It's like his skin wrinkled 😭
I hope that’s photoshopped because it looks gross.
I appreciate the hard work it takes to get that ripped. But the side ripples aren’t my thing
Hrithik, I love you. But, please can you not?
This looks awful.
Its like soft toy suctioned
Lizard having cellulite.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s body in her 50s debate https://www.instagram.com/p/DYyXhU9DDJd/?img_index=9 igsh=anQ4YTB0d2Nkd3g5
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYCKIyMANRg/?igsh=YjFiZWtrY2MwajIw
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/rupali-ganguly-has-been-body-shamed-anupamaa-producer-rajan-shahi-says-actress-has-been-soft-target_234112
Katrina Kaif body shamed for weight gain after child birth https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdUR4Gtlrog/?stkn=MWs2MnpqMm02MGhkdg==
38