priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

tagging some people who may be interested

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

tagging some people who may be interested

I watched it in theatres and thought it was a decent watch! I've seen the Tamil remake and it was not great, so this one was much better in comparison. JK and SK actually worked really well together, which was surprising to me. The music is a bit anticlimatic imo. 

catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Didn't bother watching but Sunny Kaushal has looks. Jhanvi baccha seems to be going the Katrina way so its good to stay away from all her beautiful works.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: catsu

Didn't bother watching but Sunny Kaushal has looks. Jhanvi baccha seems to be going the Katrina way so its good to stay away from all her beautiful works.

More like Taapsee-level performance. Katrina has never really bothered learning how to act, whereas Janhvi was fine here. The makeup was a bit distracting but that's it. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Meh. Sunny and Pahwa are great, but ig it was them just doing their usual. Jhanvi ke portions literally skip kiye, but it still looked like a PG version of the movie Pihu where the stakes were much higher coz the kid managed to get in danger every third second

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

thanks priya...will check it out. ðŸ˜Š

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Briaahna

thanks priya...will check it out. ðŸ˜Š

you are welcome do post your view

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The movie was OKAY. I liked the idea, I just think it wasn’t executed properly. The element of thrill was missing. Even the ending was very 1-2-3. 

Janhvi acted… ok I guess. Nothing pathbreaking . 

Sunny Kaushal is a snack. 

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I watched it but it was an okay movie. Notbinv great. Maybe cos I had watched the Malayalam version when it released (can’t find it anywhere now. Why did they remove it ) Anna Ben was effortless in it. I don’t know if it’s Bollywood thing that u feel they try too hard. I ended up fast forwarding scenes 

Edited by Dilsha - 1 years ago