Bollywood CC #95- Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

53.4k

Users

45

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

JA MORANT ... MAKING A STATEMENT IN TORONTO 😲

https://twitter.com/i/status/1608810744312926209

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago


It's incredible to me how republican voters will tell you that trans women are all men who just want to feely sexually assault women with a straight face and then go vote for right wing politicians being literally investigated for sex trafficking

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

NEW YEARS EVE IN VEGAS ... CLOCK TICKING 🥳

https://twitter.com/i/status/1606688198473777152

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


No spoilers pleaseee. I still need to watch it. Along with the 20 other movies I have on my list....

do watch this movie it as twists n turns
Posted: 3 years ago
Vegas and California will be the last place to ring in the new year lol !!
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error


It's incredible to me how republican voters will tell you that trans women are all men who just want to feely sexually assault women with a straight face and then go vote for right wing politicians being literally investigated for sex trafficking

Yes the same way they voted for Herschel Walker while being anti-abortion.

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why is this reminding me of your sleepwalking from car to home to find no car next morning, story?



https://twitter.com/mrwtffacts/status/1608606659534032896?s=21&t=7LYY6RLh87GcUOCtMiB7NQ

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".