Bollywood CC #95- Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

53.4k

Users

45

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala




Why even bother fantasizing when he’s been permanently banned from creating a CC? Kya faida. Accha nahin kiya inn zaaalim moderators ne Maroon ke saaath


#TeamModu

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala



I’m glad you missed my unhinged review-a-thon on it then


No spoilers pleaseee. I still need to watch it. Along with the 20 other movies I have on my list....

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmX3f2frjC2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I went to a Peruvian restaurant today and got these.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmcK7kPPjqr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I also ate alfajores from an Argentine restaurant before which were more similar to brownies while the Peruvian ones are similar to cookies.

Edited by BubbleTea - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".