where u going on New Years ?
From bumfckuning nowhere to Atlanta and then DC. Are you still on the East Coast or back home now?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
where u going on New Years ?
From bumfckuning nowhere to Atlanta and then DC. Are you still on the East Coast or back home now?
No no Dexu. Mine is Christian Grey. Found this cutie on a twitter account I follow.😆
You named your cat Mr. Grey himself?! What are you? A masochist?
I just had this mind! Omg/. Last time we did it and it was so much fun 😆
Great minds think alike 😎
Please close this thread and sticky the other topic once here abs happy new year !!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5314643#162427735
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0