Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mood right now

Oh my heart!!! Is that your sweet kitty?! Such a cute little furball. 💕🤗What’s their name?
Vintage, ran across these!
“Allowing the road ahead of me to speak louder than the one behind me”
“Through unraveling and unbecoming, I found myself”
“And once the storm settled, I found my next version”
Trash took himself out.
https://twitter.com/joshuaphilll/status/1608585194612871168?s=21&t=kz3iZSOLz-sfUPjvuINBdA
The way I would lose even if I won
https://twitter.com/uberfacts/status/1608681758014177280?s=21&t=kz3iZSOLz-sfUPjvuINBdA
We still have two days left in 2022. How about Felon Musk next huh, universe?
https://twitter.com/jenny2x4/status/1608713146482716673?s=21&t=kz3iZSOLz-sfUPjvuINBdA
Another repugnant republican trash is out. The word is slightly better
https://twitter.com/nicolemd90/status/1608188474817150978?s=21&t=kz3iZSOLz-sfUPjvuINBdA
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0