Why even bother fantasizing when he’s been permanently banned from creating a CC? Kya faida. Accha nahin kiya inn zaaalim moderators ne Maroon ke saaath
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Why even bother fantasizing when he’s been permanently banned from creating a CC? Kya faida. Accha nahin kiya inn zaaalim moderators ne Maroon ke saaath
Watching kartiks Freddy movie where he plays a scary dentist !!
Watching kartiks Freddy movie where he plays a scary dentist !!
I’m glad you missed my unhinged review-a-thon on it then
I'll tell you by afternoon, btw, I look rad in any outfit so you can choose a doll that vibes with me 😳thanks I’m going to try my best and with good content and discussions this way can have a grand new year CC!! I need to though start my drafts and I need to know what attire CC members would like to dress in then can pick the dolls n other things . I’m including rainbowglitters too I have to get used to her new username, then I will see what the guys want
Wat_Up this post is for you. My humble contribution towards your New Year quest 😆
Mujhe ek toh CC banane do meri maa, phir aap ka hi number hai 😭
Guys attire
You forgot to tag my soulmate. Let me do the honors…
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0