Bollywood CC #95- Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

53.4k

Users

45

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


How would you help? By contributing? 😫


Image

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


🤣 WHy do I know what audio this is even before I play it?.


Can you meet me at the terrace of a 100 story building?

Baazigar Murder GIF | Gfycat


Heisen you too 😳

Baazigar Murder GIF | Gfycat

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


🤣 WHy do I know what audio this is even before I play it?.


Can you meet me at the terrace of a 100 story building?

Baazigar Murder GIF | Gfycat


Heisen you too 😳

Baazigar Murder GIF | Gfycat


Ménage à trois at the terrace? I appreciate the offer, but I don't want to be the other man in this situation ship 😆

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


🤣 WHy do I know what audio this is even before I play it?.


Can you meet me at the terrace of a 100 story building?

Baazigar Murder GIF | Gfycat


Heisen you too 😳

Baazigar Murder GIF | Gfycat

omg 😳 I’m scared
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: YVIW4EMACEQQTTBD


Tauba tauba
Jess you’re making it worse

lol I appointed her as the party bouncer !! She even posted a pic on what she do on those who misbehave
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error


Ménage à trois at the terrace? I appreciate the offer, but I don't want to be the other man in this situation ship 😆

omg 😳 how bold next munna maroon will discuss there fantasies and munna will say people are tharki lol 😂
Edited by wat_up - 3 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago


It's a lovely movie with a lot of heart. But damn is it basic.


Also why do all these directors have mommy issues 😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

omg 😳 how bold next munna maroon will discuss there fantasies


Maroon's fantasies also be about opening this CC 😆

LNHZRSFDZUBPPS3P thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Anything not too flamboyant 😅

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".