Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Will he let go his anger now? They can still have a nice time out and complete the task too.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes Ranveer may come out of the anger and surely they can have a good time outside 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Poor ishani is scared.ranveer consoling her that chirag won't come back was nice.hope it will be true.ishani saying that ranveer wants romance whenever he gets a little time was sweet.ranveer asking ishani to hug him and ishani asking whether she can come out of her bad dream if she hugs him was nice.why gauri has come?is she mentally disturbed?

Hi Jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

yes Ishani is scared about the dream 

happy that you liked the way Ranveer convinced her and wish that Chiraag does not come back 

happy that you liked the way Ishani telling about Ranveers love in a small time too

happy that you liked their convo regarding the hug 

let us see what is going to be with Gauri 

keep reading 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Poor ranveer can't romance or spend time with ishani because of gauri.but by ishani joining ranveer gauri ragini that problem can be solved.ishveer scenes were cute.gauri ragini scene was nice.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Poor ranveer can't romance or spend time with ishani because of gauri.but by ishani joining ranveer gauri ragini that problem can be solved.ishveer scenes were cute.gauri ragini scene was nice.

Hi Jasmine

thanks for the comment 

pity of Ranveer he is not able to romance or spend time with his wife because of gauri 

but our heroin came with the plan of joining Ranveer and Gauri and she solved the problem 

glad you liked ishveer scene and ragini and gauri scene 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 792

Ranveer driving the car and he brought the car out of RV mansion. 

Ranveer(seeing Gauri):Where is your hostel Gauri?

Gauri(seeing Ranveer from back seat):Go to West Andheri Ranveer from there let me tell you the route to my Hostel. 

Ranveer: Hmm Okay. 

Ranveer was driving towards West Andheri were Raagini was cutely playing with Ishani by rubbing Ishani's cheeks with her tiny hands were Ishani too was smiling to Raagini. 

Gauri(seeing Raagini with a smile): you know what Ishani I never thought that you and Ranveer would have had Child. 

Ishani: Today you were resting so only di I didn't bring Raagini to you. If you spend time with Raagini know your all worries will go di to that extreme my daughter will do all her naughtiness. 

Gauri(laughed well): Hmm she is so cute Ishani

Ishani: Haan Di..

Ranveer driving for next half an hour and brought the car to west Andheri from there Gauri started to tell the direction to her hostel and Ranveer started to drive in the direction Gauri was telling him and finally he brought to car to a Women's hostel. 

Gauri(seeing Ranveer):This Hostel only Ranveer. Let me go and pack my things and come back. 

Ishani: Let me also come with you Di I can help you in packing know?

Gauri:They won't allow outsiders Ishani. Let me pack my things and settle the advance amount and come back give me half an hour I will be back. 

Ishani: Okay di..

Gauri shaking her head as okay and she got down from the car and closed the car door and walked and entered her hostel and she disappeared from Ranveer and Ishani's sight. Raagini was doing all sort of naughtiness to Ishani were Ishani too was smiling and playing with her were Raagini with a naughty face held Ishani's both the cheek with her both the hands and cutely hit her forehead with Ishani's forehead. Ishani too with a smile hit her forehead with her daughter's forehead. Ranveer seeing both Raagini and Ishani he had a silent smile admiring them. Raagini cutely taking her forehead from Ishani's forehead and cutely hugged Ishani were Ishani too hugged her and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was still now admiring them and smiling. 

Ishani:Why are you smiling?

Ranveer: Raagini is loving you so much..

Ishani: haan I know that.

Ranveer(with a bit cute possessive face): I too love you so much Ishani..

Ishani :(she had a cute smile): Okay..

Ranveer seeing that Raagini is in Ishani's hug with a romantic smile held Ishani's one hand were Ishani getting that Ranveer is holding her one hand with other hand she carefully held Raagini. Ranveer held ishani's hand with so much love and possessiveness. 

Ishani saw Ranveer's face and raised her eyebrows and asked what were Ranveer seeing it and with a cute move kissed her in Air. 

Ishani(in a low tone): Naughty wala.

Ranveer: Madly loving you Ishani. (showed his cheek with his other hand): Kiss chaiye 

Ishani; No way .

Ranveer:why?

Ishani(showing Raagini): Raagini..(as she said it to Ranveer)..

Raagini(hearing her name from Ishani came out of the hug and in a cute tone); Mama...

Ishani(feeling it immediately took her hand from Ranveer's hand and in a cute smile); Haan Baby..

Raagini(cutely); Mama...(she cutely held Ishani's one side cheek with her tiny hand and kissed her other cheek).

Ranveer(seeing it):Raagini you are so lucky. You can kiss Mama anytime and anywhere 

Raagini(hearing it from Ranveer without understanding with a cute face): Papa..

Ishani: Papa like this only talking all naughty talk

Ranveer: Haan I am naughty only. 

Ishani:Tk be naughty itself take some photos till Gauri di come. 

Ranveer; okay. 

Ranveer took his phone out of his pockets and started to click Ishani, Raagini and his selfie. They were clicking all the cute lovable picture of their family. They were enjoying their time. In the next 45 minutes Gauri came back to car pulling her Trolley bag. 

Ishani:Ranveer get the trolley from Gauri di. 

Ranveer; Haan (putting his phone in his pocket and got down from the car and he got the trolley from Gauri and put it in the dickey of the car and locked the dickey).

Ranveer got in the driving seat and Gauri too got in the back seat were Ranveer then started to drive the car towards Main road. In the next 20 minutes driving Ranveer parked the car in front a mobile shop. 

Gauri(seeing Ranveer stopping the car):Ranveer why have you stopped the car here?

Ranveer:We are going to buy mobile for you. 

Gauri: Arrey now I am with family only other than you guys who I am going to talk. I don't want mobile and all. 

Ishani:Di come on now a days its surely not possible to be without mobile phone. Not a big deal di come on you can choose the best phone. 

Gauri: Ishani..

Ranveer:Gauri come know? No more talking come on. 

Gauri giving a impossible head shake to both Ishani and Ranveer she got down from the car were Ishani too got down from the car having Raagini in her hands and Ranveer got down from the car and locked the car. Three of them walked to the showroom and entered the showroom. The showroom person welcomed them and one executive took them to his place. 

Executive: Which company phone is needed for you sir?

Ranveer: Best in the Market. 

Gauri(seeing the executive); Don't want that much expensive phone and all. Get some basic phone.

Ishani:Di come on Di get a good phone(seeing the executive): Bring the best phone in the market. 

Executive shook his head as okay and moved to store room to take the phones were 

Ishani(seeing Gauri): you are getting nice model phone only that is it Di..

Gauri; Ishani..

Ishani: No more discussion Di. (as she was telling it)

Raagini(cutely touching Ishani's cheek and turning her mother towards her and in a cute tone): Mama baahar.

Ishani:Kya hua? shop is nice only know? keep seeing all the phones know?

Raagini: Naaa Baahar..

Ishani(seeing Ranveer);Ranveer let me be outside with Raagini you both choose the phone and come. 

Ranveer:Haan tk but stand in my eye site itself. 

Ishani; Haan tk tk ..(she gave a smile and moved out of the shop and started to walk and talk with Raagini in the lawn of the shop)

Ranveer saw Ishani and made sure he can see both Ishani and Raagini were by that time the executive brought the new mobile models and started to show it one by one to Ranveer and Gauri. Gauri was denying all expensive phones. Ranveer was insisting her the latest phones telling the features to her. 

Executive(showing a model phone to Ranveer and with smile): This phone will suite your wife so well sir. your wife will be happy if you buy this phone for her. 

Ranveer hearing Executive addressing Gauri as his wife his face had a what to react face were Gauri too saw Ranveer with a unexpected face. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri was there with him in the shop so the mistake was a natural one.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer keeps feeling that Ishani spends too much time on others. But she is stuck too.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri was there with him in the shop so the mistake was a natural one.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

mmm yes its a natural one dear 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer keeps feeling that Ishani spends too much time on others. But she is stuck too.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes dear Ranveer always keeps having this kind of feeling yes one side Ishani is too stuck in family 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 793

Ranveer hearing Executive telling Gauri as his wife he had a what to react face were Gauri too saw Ranveer with an Unexpected face. 

Ranveer(with a calm face): She is my wife's cousin. She is not my wife. 

Executive(with a sorry face): Sorry sir...

Ranveer: That is okay no problem show the phone. 

Executive: Okay sir. 

Executive was showing the phone one by one were after half an hour Gauri picked a phone and showed it to Ranveer. 

Gauri:This one is okay Ranveer. 

Ranveer(shook his head as okay):Tk ..(seeing the executive): Pack this phone..Bring the bill. 

Executive shook his head as okay and he took the phone and done the billing and gave the bill to Ranveer. Ranveer seeing the amount and made the payment through Phonepe and confirmed the payment with the billing person. They gave the phone to Gauri and both Gauri and Ranveer came out of the Shop were when they came out they saw Raagini running around Ishani were Ishani too was smiling and playing with Raagini. 

Gauri(seeing Ranveer): Raagini is so close to Ishani it seems. 

Ranveer: Haan they both are very close. Raagini cannot be without Ishani even for a single minute. 

Gauri; Nice. 

Ranveer;tk come lets go..

Ranveer and Gauri came to Ishani were Ishani seeing both of them gave a smile. 

Ishani(seeing Gauri);Got phone di?

Gauri:Haan Ishani(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani):Thanks both of you for the phone. 

Ishani: Come on di when you started to get formal to us. No need to thank us. 

Ranveer; Haan Ishani is right you never need to thank us. Let us leave. 

Ishani took Raagini in her hands and they three came to the car and got in the car and Ranveer started to drive the car towards RV mansion. 

NEXT DAY MORNING...

Ranveer woke up were he yawned well and got up from the bed were he saw for Ishani and he didn't find Ishani next to him. Raagini was sleeping cutely next to him were he had a happy smile in his face seeing his daughter. Ranveer saw the clock the time was 8 o clock. 

Ranveer: oh god its 8 o clock How I slept this much time? 

As he was thinking it that was the time Ishani entered the room wearing a white top with yellow border, she was wearing a yellow legging and yellow color shawl. 

Ishani: Ranveer you got up. I thought you will be sleeping. Tk fresh up let me bring coffee for you(telling it she turned to walk).

Ranveer: Ishani

Ishani(stopped and turning to Ranveer); Haan Ranveer..

Ranveer:Don't want coffee now.Let me get ready and come down. 

Ishani; Tk..(telling it she came to the lamp table and opened the draw in the table and was searching for something).

Ranveer(seeing her sitting in the bed):What are you searching?

Ishani: Gauri di is not having Bangles. I am going to give my bangle. I am searching for Bangle only. 

Ranveer with a cute smile held her hand and pulled her towards him and made her almost to sit in the bed. 

Ishani: Arrey Ranveer..

Ranveer(with so much love in his face): Yesterday I asked for kiss in car know? you didn't give it till now. Then in Hospital I asked for tight hug for half an hour that also you didn't give till now. 

Ishani: Yesterday after coming home who slept quickly?

Ranveer: (with a what to react face); Haan me only. Tired hain Ishani. 

Ishani: Now I don't have time leave me. 

Ranveer; Ishu please.. please please please.......(he was having a so cute face).

Ishani(seeing his cute face a smile came in her face were she herself was not able to deny romance were in a low tone):Kya chaiye?

Ranveer(in a low tone); Kiss 

Ishani: (with a cute smile): Let me lock the door and come. 

Ranveer(shaking his head as okay quickly); okay okay..

Ishani got up from the bed and went and closed the door were when she closed and locked the door itself Ranveer came behind her and held her hand and turned her towards him and took her behind the cupboard and put his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him. 

Ishani: you know what with this cute face only you are making me to fall for you. 

Ranveer: Haan your husband is cute only.  you should spend time with him then only you will know your husband's cuteness. 

Ishani: okay okay(pinching his cheek with a smile): I will try my best to spend time with you for sure. 

Ranveer:mmm

Ishani(seeing Ranveer's smile):Ranveer can you tell me something. 

Ranveer: haan 

Ishani: Tell me the most happiest moments of your life. 

Ranveer(with a cute face holding her close to him): Till 9 years I didn't have any big happiness in my life. The first happiest moment of my life is Baba bringing me to this house. Baba was so feared seeing this big house that time even I never thought that this house will be my house one day. If I didn't come to this house my life's next happiness won't have happened.

Ishani(getting what he is going to tell next):Tell the next happiness. 

Ranveer: (pulling her more close and in a cute tone):Why today you are asking this things and all?

Ishani: Arrey when we are getting time only we can keep talking these things know? So only more of everything discussing these things being close to each other is a bliss. 

Ranveer: Oh...nice..(with a smile): My next happiness is on the same day I entered this house I saw a little girl they were clicking her photos in camera that was greatest happiness of my life.

Ishani(with a smile): How she was?

Ranveer(admiring her):She was a heavenly angle. She changed my life completely. That day itself another happiness happened to me that is...(before he could tell)

They heard Raagini's cry were Ranveer saw Raagini who was cutely crying in the bed were Ishani too saw Raagini. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Get ready let me take Raagini to my room and make her ready. Its getting late for you to office. 

Ranveer: tk

Ishani moved from him and went to the bed and took Raagini in her hands and calmed her down were the cutie pie hugged her mother well. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Get ready Ranveer..

Ranveer shook his head as yes and went and took his dresses and entered the washroom to get ready. Ishani took the Bangle from the draw and then taking Raagini's dresses and she walked out of the room and entered her room to make Raagini ready for the day. 

It was almost 9.30 when Ranveer got completely ready and came out of their room. He saw Ishani's room were the door was open now. 

Ranveer(to himself): Ishani has made Raagini ready and went down I think. 

Ranveer walked in the corridor and he came down in the stairs and came to the hall and he saw for Ishani. He saw Raagini sitting in the dinning table and Amba feeding her Breakfast. 

Ranveer took his phone from the pocket and dialed to Ishani's number and kept the phone in his ears. The  phone rang were Ishani took the phone and kept the phone in her ear. 

Ishani: Hello..Ranveer

Ranveer: Hello..

Ishani: Ranveer....left to office

Ranveer: Nahi

Ishani: Being in home itself you are calling me. 

Ranveer: Haan where are you?

Ishani: In kitchen

Ranveer:Oh 

Ishani: you can come and talk to me in Person itself know?why call being inside the house itself?

Ranveer: If I come near and talk means I cannot tell what I need to tell because Maa and Raagini are in dinning table. so let me tell it in phone. 

Ishani(with a smile):  Haan tell me. 

Ranveer: Dekho kiss is balance, tight hug is balance and I left happiness story in the mid half. 

Ishani: (making sure no one in the house is around her and in a low tone): let me give kiss and hug when we get time. But in your happiness list I know what would have been your next happiness. 

Ranveer(with a what face):What you know what was my next happiness?

Ishani; Haan 

Ranveer:what is it?

Ishani; wo...(before she could tell).

Amba; Ranveer dikhra.,,

Ranveer(hearing his name turning and seeing Amba who was in dinning table): Maa..

Amba: you didn't got to office yet its 9.45 ?

Ranveer: Haan I have to go Maa..(in the phone): I will be in the office as soon as possible. (managing it as his office call he cut the call).

Ishani hearing it and getting that Ranveer caught with Amba had a smile and she came out of the Kitchen with cleaned glasses in a try and she started to arrange the empty glasses in the dinning table. 

Ranveer came near Amba. 

Amba:Have breakfast Ranveer. 

Ranveer: Maa already its too late let me go to office and have breakfast. 

Amba:Sure .

Ranveer: Haan Maa,

Telling it he saw Ishani and shook his head as he is leaving were Ishani too shook her head as okay were Ranveer started to walk towards the entrance of the house were before he could reach the entrance he got the phone call were he picked the phone call. 

Ranveer: Haan Hari..(he was talking a official call):That file means it will be in my house only. I am in home only (telling it he turned to walk to the stairs): let me take the file and come. 

Ishani saw Ranveer talking in phone and not have left to office. 

Hari: Nahi sir make sure you are having soft copy. That is enough sir its only for our reference now. There won't be any hard copy need. 

Ranveer: oh..(he was continuing the conversation).

Ranveer talking in the phone were his eyes fell on Ishani who was now arranging the empty place and dinning mats in its places. It was really a magical moment were Ishani too arranging the plates and saw his face. Ranveer too was having his eyes lock with Ishani though his concentration was on phone. 

Ranveer(in phone); I have the soft copy then no problem let me give you coming to the office. (telling it he put down the phone and saw Ishani with a smile).

Ishani making sure Raagini and Amba are talking with each other in a cute move took her right hand near her nose were with her two fingers she cutely rubbed her nose were Ranveer seeing it he cutely rubbed his nose too with his both the hands getting that something is in his nose were seeing Ranveer rubbing his nose Ishani too had a happy smile in her lips. Ranveer too had a smile having this type of conversation with ishani after these many days. 

(Note: Can refer Episode 1 of Meri Aashiqui tumse hi for this scene reference),

As Ranveer was admiring Ishani and Ishani was smiling to him Gauri who came down in the stairs standing in the hall was seeing both Ranveer and Ishani's Sign conversation. 

To be continued 😉