Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Post Bollywood Songs in your own voice Thread #7 - Page 26

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PangaNaLe

Give me the link. I would also like to hear.😆

But seriously, we're all amateurs here, so don't feel bad or embarrassed.

Here is the last one I shared 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162035403

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Jaadu hai nasha hai... madhoshiyan...

Aap ko sunke ab jaaoon kahan.... 

I absolutely loved Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai, everything was perfect, the sur, feeling, expression, aap ke andar toh sensuality bhar hui padi hai.. 😆   I haven't heard the other song before, but it was well sung.

Edited by Heisenberg17 - 1 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: allizzwell

Kasam se...aajtak I thought this ID is female🙈🙈🙈🙈

That was a huge shock and a beautiful surprise PN😎

About the song...its wonderful❤️...so so good to hear u here on this positive music thread..Join SM too😆

Thanks.😊

Actually people always assume(d) me to be a woman because of my female UN, so I decided to play long. 

By SM you mean Twitter? Yeah I think IF is enough.😆

PangaNaLe thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: allizzwell

Thank you so much PN😳..it was amazing to listen to all your songs and wondering why it took so much time to open your vocals pitaara😆

Not sure but were u an Arshi fan?..I was one and I remember u cos of that from Season 11.😃...but  guessed you as a female IFian😆Nice to hear your collection of covers❤️

Thanks again. I myself didn't know I can sing. Yeah I'm an Arshi fan, but I wasn't active in BB 11 forum. I actually watched that season after years. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

HOLY SH*T!!!! OMG. I love the JHNH one sooooooo much. Was that you laughing or was it part of their music 😆!! I couldn't tell. If it's you, it was so good. Omg. I love this song so it makes it extra special. ❤️!!! You are a gem.

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Guys...posting mera and Heisu ka 2nd duet( official one) ...Raah mei unse mulaqat ho gayi....first wala was MAD🤣that was Heisu ka Blockbuster one....pls pls listen to it in case u have missed it🤣

#InviteAndEarn

Fill my invitation code 6NREMP to join StarMaker share cash, the highest can receive up to 1,000 worth of gifts in total!

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678842802&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=62&recordingId=13229323920666666&share_type=copyLink

allizzwell thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

HOLY SH*T!!!! OMG. I love the JHNH one sooooooo much. Was that you laughing or was it part of their music 😆!! I couldn't tell. If it's you, it was so good. Omg. I love this song so it makes it extra special. ❤️!!! You are a gem.

Shreya Goshal did it🤣I love this song so much but SM has this background in its karaoke track...without that would be wonderful as we can record even those portions..thanks so much dear🤗

allizzwell thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Jaadu hai nasha hai... madhoshiyan...

Aap ko sunke ab jaaoon kahan.... 

I absolutely loved Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai, everything was perfect, the sur, feeling, expression, aap ke andar toh sensuality bhar hui padi hai.. 😆   I haven't heard the other song before, but it was well sung.

Abbeyyy🤣

Aadha sensuality was thanks to Shreya Goshal🤣I just went with the flow😆Thanks so much dear 🤗