For you 😃 Since we both love this song.
Although I'm not sure how much of a return gift this is as I sing off tune 😆 I'M SINGING FROM MY HEART ALRIGHT

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
For you 😃 Since we both love this song.
Although I'm not sure how much of a return gift this is as I sing off tune 😆 I'M SINGING FROM MY HEART ALRIGHT

Puchh mat bhai kitna maara. Meri toh haddi pasli tod di. Dard hi dard har jagah se.
you guys talk in shuddh hindi I don't even understand what you both guys are talking now . My understanding in Hindi is poor and half baked. Someone pls translate.
Don't worry Newbird. Guddu is just pulling your leg. Don't take it seriously girl! 🤗
Ok.
Aap log shudhh hindi me baat karte ho toh mujhe samjh hi nahi aata aap kya baat kar rahe ho abhi *ek aankh kaali emoji* . Mera hindi gareeb hai aur adha paka hua hai toh koi kripaya bhashantar kar de.
Ek aankh kaali emoji 🤣 yeh bhi translate kar diya aap ne. No wonder we all think you are the most transparent saaf dil 😆
Ok.
Aap log shudhh hindi me baat karte ho toh mujhe samjh hi nahi aata aap kya baat kar rahe ho abhi *ek aankh kaali emoji* . Mera hindi gareeb hai aur adha paka hua hai toh koi kripaya bhashantar kar de.
Woh hamaari baat ka ENGLISH translation puchh rahi hai.
Tumne ussi ki baat ka hindi translation kar diya =)) 🤣
Originally posted by: 6IZDFM4W4CBAUVD4
Ye padh ke newbird apni post ko edit karke fir se pehle jaisi bana degi 😆
@bold
Pls translate it which is in bold. Are you talking about re-editing the post here or talking about me pehle jaisi.. Didn't get what do you mean
you guys talk in shuddh hindi I don't even understand what you both guys are talking now . My understanding in Hindi is poor and half baked. Someone pls translate.
Oh sorry... I forgot.
Well guddu said u wont talk to him. i asked why? Did u two have a fight? He said yes! Punches were thrown. Then i asked Guddu - did newbird really beat u so much 😆
That's the summary
Don't worry Newbird. Guddu is just pulling your leg. Don't take it seriously girl! 🤗
Maine kab taang khinchi bey 😆
@bold
Pls translate it which is in bold. Are you talking about re-editing the post here or talking about me pehle jaisi.. Didn't get what do you mean
I meant u will re-edit the post and make it like it originally was!
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Usne dubaara kabhi mujhse nahi baat karni, tujhse phir bhi kar legi 😆
Someone pls translate.
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12