Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Okay, with how disorganised they seem to me they sure are on the offence. Good for Morocco 🇲🇦
What kind of hedging are we looking at per a morocco tie ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Okay, with how disorganised they seem to me they sure are on the offence. Good for Morocco 🇲🇦
What kind of hedging are we looking at per a morocco tie ?
Can we finish this thread today 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
The way I'm still watching despite knowing it'll be a heartbreak for me 🤡
The way I pray Morocco score and you don’t have a heartbreak!
Morocco needs to hit the accelerator 👍🏼
France's splendidly holding their own
This is a play for the FINALS, and Morocco knows this 😲
Honestly I hope this match will go till penalty kicks 😆
is mein kia bari baat hai yeh toh mujhe bhi maloom hai 😎Originally posted by: rckRadhe
This is a play for the FINALS, and Morocco knows this 😲
dude no!! Its already past midnight. I have to go to work in 5 hrsOriginally posted by: x.titli.x
Honestly I hope this match will go till penalty kicks 😆
I cant handle the stress of penalty kicks with France vs Morocco please 🫣🫣🫣Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Honestly I hope this match will go till penalty kicks 😆
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k