France scored 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
France scored 😒
France scored already🤪
Feels like France is beating Morocco on experience more than anything.
Mar should not let weight of defending champions scare them. Hope they fight back!
Sometimes it's not an advantage to score too early in these types of matches 😕
Now I’m watching 😌Originally posted by: MinionBoss
France scored 😒
No jokes, I want Morocco to win because that’d mean so much more than France wining but my stupid heart is with France 😢
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
France scored already🤪
The way I'm still watching despite knowing it'll be a heartbreak for me 🤡
Complacency could set in for FRA 😲
Cmon Morocco. You can do it. Remember your colonization history. Fight for your ancestors ❤️
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Now I’m watching 😌
No jokes, I want Morocco to win because that’d mean so much more than France wining but my stupid heart is with France 😢
One was not that romantic yesterday 🤣
What's with Moroccans passing ball to French players like their own teammates? 😆
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k