Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Still watching
But had to come here n say that Abhimanyu you are looking like a snack in todays episode …I’ll totally devour you
Thankyou Anu for the tag. 🥰
I just can’t…I’m sorry for spamming…but seriously…how good looking is he…it’s so unfair
I loved the episode 😍 such og vibes! This was missing for so long! And I agree abhi looks extra fine 🥰
Ek aur shaandar episode.
Full positive family vibes.
Bus trip scene majedar hai.
Sab actors entertaining mode mai hai.
Starting ka dance superb tha.
Papa Abhimanyu Birla aur bhi handsome ho gaya hai
Mummy aksara Birla aur bhi cute ho gai hai.😎
Dadi manjari and dada harshavardhan birla bhi mast lag rahe hai.(inki bhi love story start kar doh makers)
Bp ko dekh kar lag raha tha woh Goa trip pe ja rahe hai🤣(mast entertain Kiya)
Overall sab badhiya tha.
Hum fans log bhi apne abhira babies ka wait kar rahe hai😁😁😁😁😔
Shefali ka look mast laga.
Sab log acche lag rahe the.
Ps:- dosto, kripya yah episode miss na Kare.
Note:- mahima n kairav drama picnic mai bhang dal raha hai . Yeh Anisha marne ke baad bhi inko Shanti se jeene Nahin de rahi
.
Sayad new entry usi se related hai🤦🤦🤦🤦
Dear writers hum ko Anisha ke past se koi lena dena nahi . Kripya usko bhul jaye jaise hum bhul gaye aur full positive vibes episode mai concentrate karwaye.
Note:- aaj kal arohi ki one line dialogue funny lagte hai🤣🤣🤣🤣
Usko aise hi rakhe.
Aur abhira n babies se dur rakhe.
Phir koi problem nahi hogi.
Tomato task majedar lag raha hai.
Harshali r looking so good in this outfits
Mainly abhi(HC) he is looking so cute and hot
Wonderful and a entertaining episode❤️❤️🔥😍
Everyone should watch it and don’t miss to watch
Originally posted by: Choco_mint
I loved the episode 😍 such og vibes! This was missing for so long! And I agree abhi looks extra fine 🥰
All of rishta cast is v good looking…have got to say…harshawardhan Birla was looking v good too…everyone actually…n that red carpet entry was v cute too…
Originally posted by: Choco_mint
I loved the episode 😍 such og vibes! This was missing for so long! And I agree abhi looks extra fine 🥰
Ohh wow then I must go and watch the episode first🏃♀️