Hehe the fact that you can’t believe it 😆Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
OMG NO WAY
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hehe the fact that you can’t believe it 😆Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
OMG NO WAY
Okay now take a 3 goal lead ARG, I don't trust you with 2 Goals 😡 ref: NEDS.
How can impeded?? Ball even was not even touching feet, goalie was doin what supposed to do...!!!! Anyway second goal was legit but due to first goal CRO was srcumbled
Originally posted by: DetachednNumb
Croatia needs to buck up or it's going home. Fckin hell
Modric is in beast mode...❤️
D
Originally posted by: DetachednNumb
Croatia needs to buck up or it's going home. Fckin hell
Exactly. Hyped them too much i guess!!!!
Nice stop by Cro goalie...
Croatia comon just do it 😭😭
Livakovic is feeling the pressure. He looked frazzled during the penalty kick
Suddenly, Argentina is looking dangerous 😳
I m not watching anymore 😭😭😭😭😭
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k