Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Given how this flat has so much negativity surrounding it the rent is too high! Sushant bechara..na zindagi mein shanti mili na hi maut mein.. and jinko peeche chhod gaya unki zindagi bikher daali..bechara owner must be cursing the moment he rented this out to Sushant.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Millenium Squad

I knew it before reading the article itself that the tenant won't be giving the flat to people from Bollywood no matter how famous he/she is😔

Muskie thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Given how this flat has so much negativity surrounding it the rent is too high! Sushant bechara..na zindagi mein shanti mili na hi maut mein.. and jinko peeche chhod gaya unki zindagi bikher daali..bechara owner must be cursing the moment he rented this out to Sushant.

The tenant doesn't want to compromise on the price😕

Aise to kabhi bhi nahi bikega

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

he could have bought own flat rather than taking on rent and paying 4 lakhs as claimed

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Muskie

The tenant doesn't want to compromise on the price😕

Aise to kabhi bhi nahi bikega

mumbai real estate even ownership flat prices are too high tough to get right price and right buyer in these times

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mumbai flat owners particularly in highly sought after areas like Bandra west would rather hold on to their flats for ages than take a cut in the rent. They have the financial strength to do so. Even Covid hasn't made a dent in the rents of high end flats in the Western suburbs. 4-5 lakhs per month (or more) is the going rent for 4 bedroom/duplex apartments like the one Sushant lived in.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

I am happy to rent the flat if it fits into my budget (50k a month).

Muskie thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I am happy to rent the flat if it fits into my budget (50k a month).

But the rent is 5 lakh na?? From 50K how will you pay 5 lakh each month? 

Muskie thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

mumbai real estate even ownership flat prices are too high tough to get right price and right buyer in these times

Yeah I understand flats in Mumbai are very expensive. But when it has a bad publicity attached to it he has to compromise on the price na

Edited by Muskie - 1 years ago