my best friends wedding-prt10(pg105) 11/6

d101 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey  guyzz

so i thought i'l give writing a ff a shot...its gonna b short..and possibly full of mistakes so bear with me.

n pls do comment coz i reall need to know how high i rate on da horrible scale😛😛😛

heres hopin you guyzz like it

part1-4 -page 1

part5- pg32😉

part6-pg44

part7-pg59😃

part8-pg74😭

part9-pg90

part10-pg105

MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING- PART 1

"Ridhima, meet my chaddi buddy, armaan."  he put  his arm around armaan, pulling him in "And armaan meet my fianc.."   seeing ridhimas raised eyebrows he corrected himself..  "uhh..sorry to be fianc, ridhima"

"then shouldn't your arm be somewhere else"

"arre yaar tu  bhi…kabhi to baksh de" removing his arm

" tatha astuu , abh yahi tera engagement gift"

"salla kanjuus kahi ka"

"uhm uhm"

They both turned to find a completely unamused ridhima. Bringing her hand forward "hi nice to meet you"

Before armaan could respond..a shrill voice called out "ridhima, rahul idhar aoo tumhe mrs. Singh se millana hai"

"yaar koi mujhe in auntys se bachao..itnee bar gaal pull kar chukki  hein ki lagta hai ki mene ridhima se zyada blush lagaya hai"

"umm,  rahul lets go, I don't think we should keep our guest waiting"

"ya ur right, cya"

seeing them both turn to leave armaan mumbled "ya, wudnt wanna b ya" and was rewarded with a haughty look from ridhima.

Armaan couldn't help chuckling seeing her chin tilt to such an impossible angle and could her eyes get any wider? She was beautiful, no doubt, but lacked a sense of humour. What has rahul gotten himself into now.

Ridhima couldn't say she approved of that armaan what did he mean by  wouldn't want to b ya, huh , what did he think of himself, she turned around to see him chuckling. The cheek of that armaan, was he laughing at her..urgh..

"ridhima beta.."

"jee ha.."

Everyone seemed to like her, rahul's parents couldn't stop beaming at the couple but then this is what they'd wanted forever. He saw her laughing at something and stopped breathing. She should definitely do more of that.

Suddenly he was pulled into a corner.

"hey honey, I'v been waiting all night"

"abbe  armaan bakwaas band kar, yahan meri waat lag rahi hai aur tujhe mazak suujh raha hai"

"oye, ur the one who pulled me in the corner"

"shut up, man I'm really scared, I think this is going to far. Are you sure this is right?"

"its not"

"yaar, what do I do?"

"rahul, stop freaking out, do you love muskaan"

"ofcourse, you know I do"

"then that's it, go get engaged to ridhima"

THATS IT FOR NOW...DO COMMENT PLS😉

thank u guys sooo much for ur encouragement🤗🤗🤗

MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING- PART2

"yaar, armaan…kuch samajh…"

"arre rahul beta tu yahan hai, mein har taraf tujhe dhoond rahi hoon, chalo engagement ka waqt ho gaya hai, armaan tum bhi chalo"

"haan, ma aap chalo mein aata hoon"

"armaan beta isse jaldi se le aa, har cheez late, ab isse ridhima hi theek karegi"

Armaan grinned seeing rahul's mom walk away holding her head

"chal mere *****, tere galle me patta dalne ka time aa gaya"

"abbe, ruk yaar, dekh usse" he held armaans chin and forced it in ridhimas direction

"abbe mein kyun dekhoon teri fianc, tu dekh"

"dude, its like I'v gone back to school, har baat pe teacher maafik shurru ho jati hai" mimicking her "rahul, we shouldn't keep our guest waiting…rahul, u shouldn't eat before the guest. yaar kuch nahi khanne deeya, muskaan hoti to mere saath sureela dikaar maar rahi hoti, aur yeh chorr mere ek bhi joke pe nahi hassi…yaar im really missing muskaan ki gadhon waali hassi"

"ab tere joke hi itne phatein hooye hein to uski kya galti"

"dude, u on my side or what…itni pasand hai to tu karle engagement"

"arre yaar chill maar, uske saath reh kar  tera sense of humour bhi gaya khadde mein, chal ab warna jiss tarhan woh humari taraf ghoor ghoor kar dekh rahi hai…lagta hai yahin baraat lekar aa jayegi"

"Ridhima beta haath aage karo"

She looked up as she shyly put her hand forward. Rahul looked around, everywhere "abbe is waqt tujhe bhagwaan bhi nahi bachane walle, chup chaap ring pehna" armaan mumbled in his ear, he looked up to see ridhima frowning at him.

Rahul hesitantly put the ring on her finger. He made it a point to not hold her hand.

"rahul beta challo ab tumhari barri"

"nahi its okay" rahul said sweating like a pig

"huh.. what okay? haath aage karo beta, ring, engagement!"

"oh..haan"

He moved his hand forward, seeing his ring finger bandaged his mother immediately pulled his hand to see "beta yeh kya hua?"

"abbey yeh kya drama hai??" armaan mumbled in his ear

"yaar is finger ki nass seedha dill tak jaati hai" rahul whispered back😳

Armaan burst out laughing… "lagta hai dil waale dulhaniyaa DE jayenge"

"rahul, beta yeh kaise hua???"

"woh maa choori uttarte.." armaan hit him on the back "….uhh nahi shave karte waqt"

Ridhima had had enough "you shave your fingers???"

Armaan had a fresh burst of laughter seeing her indignant face and raised eyebrows…if they went any higher they'd fly off

"arre beta yeh to aisa hi hai, abh tumhe hi isse samhaalna hoga, chaloo ring pehna do"

Ridhima place the ring on his other finger, clearly disgruntled.

And that's how their engagement picture came out…a scowling ridhima, a sweating rahul and a hysterical armaan at their side.

Ridhima had never been in so much pain "ouch"

"uhh..sorry"

"that's the fourth time, maybe we shouldn't dance anymore"

"sorry, meri maa"

"what did u just say"

"uhh, said sorry ridhima"

"yah right, you know maybe it'll help if you look at me rather than armaan"

"me look at armaan?? I don't even know where he is'

"right behind me, laughing his *** off, he hasn't taken his eyes of u"

"man, u really are a teacher"

"what? Forget it, I think I need fresh air" she was really exhausted and her feet hurt.

Rahul had never been so relieved in his life "great idea, balcony is that way, I'l just join u with a drink"

Armaan saw a visibly panicked rahul coming his way "yaar armaan, u gotta help me" he picked up two champagne glasses "here takes this to her, pleeeeaaaaassse"

A grinning armaan  entered the balcony and stopped dead in his tracks. Standing in the midst of flowers, with the wind blowing her hair, the moonlight shining just for her…she seemed like a goddess, untouchable and alone

He mentally shook himself "your drink"

"no thanx"

He put the glasses aside "well in that case, dance"

"actually.."

He didn't give her time to finish that sentence, before she knew it she was in his arms, his strong cologne assailing her senses. For some reason, now she couldn't meet her partners gaze as they danced to the distant melody

"love you"

"what?"

"made you look up!"

She just shook her head "are you ever serious?? Actually forget it I already know the answer to that, but theres something I want to know…ummm..i don't know how to say this"

"okay, now im curious, what? go ahead, seriously"

"are you….are you involved with rahul"

"what?" his suddenly stopped dancing  and ridhima crashed into his chest

"shhh stop screaming" she said pulling away a little

" you think im gay?????"

"well, hes always holding you, you guyz were in that corner, and u were constantly whispering to each other….."

"that makes you think…urgh are you insane woman? No IM NOT GAY u get that?"

"relax, was just a question"

Twirling her in his arms. "just a question?? Fine my turn then, why rahul? Why an arranged marriage"

She matched him step for step, following his lead " I hate that phrase, arranged marriage,  and the way people use it, if ur friend introduces u to a good looking, well settled doctor who wants to get married u'd be eternally greatful  but ur parents do the same  and suddenly its outdated and old fashioned"

"what about love?"

"love takes time, something a doctor doesn't have a lot of and I want to be the best"

"best??"

"doctor"

"what about being a woman"

She pushed him away "excuse me? what are you trying to imply?? that I need to be a good wife or mother to be a woman, typical male chauvinistic pig"

At that moment with her eyes wide, her face red with anger, her gaze direct, armaan could have sworn he had never seen anyone more beautiful .He pulled her close again "the only thing I'm implying dr ridhima is that u need to..."

he twirled her "dance a little"

bringing her close again, he gently tickled her waist "..laugh a lttle.."

ridhima was shocked at the giggle that escaped her lips,

with a satisfied smile armaan leaned in and whispered " romance a little"

and then closed her eyes with his hands "..dream a little.."

moving away he took hold of her hands, turning them over he brought them to his lips, he placed a gentle kiss on the inside of her wrist and let his lips trail over her palm "you're beautiful, beautiful and unique"

With that He turned around and left as abruptly as he'd appeared.

after the engagement....

"So ridhi what do u think of rahul jeeju"

Taking her jewelry off ridhima turned to look at her only support and best friend sapna "he's fine"

"fine? That's all you have to say?? ? The guy next to him was also definitely FINE  if u know what I mean.."

" u mean THAT ARMAAN, god r u crazy, he cracks the lamest jokes, laughs for no reason, has an opinion about everything, passes comments constantly and is a total flirt"

"hmm, looks like THAT ARMAAN made quite an impression"

"oh shut up, more like a depression"

"achcha baba yeh chorr, did u tel him??"

"r u mad? Why would I tell armaan?"

"idiot not armaan, rahul ur fiance, did u tell him"

Ridhima looked down guiltly "no, I didn't, I mean I couldn't with so many people there"

"u have to tell him. call him. now"

"r u crazy? I cant tell him on the phone"

"then call him, tell him to meet u right now"

"its 3 am"

"kal kare so aaj  kar, aaj kare so ab……"

"fine" she picked up her phone "hello, rahul, ya ridhima here,….. ya I know its late, can we meet….umm…right now…no its urgent…fine see u there in half an hour"

THANK U GUYZ SO MUCH🤗

so kind of long part was bored over weekend😉..hope u guyz like it..

MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING-PART 3

The moonlight, the flowers, the moment...yes that was to blame. it had to be. Why else would he have behaved like that, said that to his best friends fianc, well she wasn't really his fianc, was she?  Oh god what the hell was he thinking, this was absurd, why the hell should he care if she looked alone on that balcony, but she'd giggled in his arms and blushed, yes he'd seen that, and in that moment she'd seemed so vulnerable, he'd wanted to be her man, her knight who'd keep her safe, happy and never, never alone. what the hell???…yes the moonlight, it was the setting it had begged for romance, nothing more.

"Armaan, where are u lost baby?"

Armaan turned to look at priyanka, in her tight tube top and leather skirt, now here was a girl who could take care of herself and him "yes sweetheart?"

"you aren't.."

Before she could go on with her list of complaints armaan was rudely pulled aside

"armaan..armaan.."

Armaan turned around to see a sweating rahul "purre time mera naam japta rehta hai, duurr reh mujhse, mujhe bhi tujhpe shaq ho raha hai"

"shaq? Kya? Abbe bakwaas chorr…ridhima.."

He had his attention now "ridhima??"

"ridhima is in love with me!! actually patta nahi, might be lust"

Armaan spat out his drink "kya?" and then burst out laughing, "lagta hai engagement ke shock ne tere dimag ke sarre screw hilla deeyay hein"

Rahul went on undeterred  "yaar I knew it, sab meri galti hai, I shouldn't have been so funny and witty aur mummy humesha se kehti hein ki mein bahut charming hoon"

"dude u forgot ur superb dancing"

"haan, man I think I held her too close, tabhi usse yeh galat ideas aa rahe hein"

"galat ideas??"

"haan, yaar usne abhi, itni raat ko milne bulaya hai, kaisee ladki hai, parayay marad se raat ko milna chahti hai"

"abbe tu paraya kahan , mere paltu *****, uske naam ka patta teri unglee mein hai"

"ek kaam kar tuu jaa aur usse bolna ki mein so gaya"

"doodh peeke? Mummy se loorie sunn ke? Gadhe teri fianc, aur raat ko milne mein jaon, sharam varam hai ki vo bhi baych khayee?  Chall dekhte hein usse kya chaahiyay"

Armaan couldn't believe he was sitting in the middle of a bush at 4 am at night, suddenly he sprang to attention  "oye rahul, shes coming" he hid himself deeper in the bush.

She seemed calm, composed like there was absolutely nothing abnormal about the meeting or the time. Armaan couldn't help but smile at her confident stride. God, she was gonna eat rahul alive. He sat back to enjoy da show.

"hi rahul" she thrust her hand forward

"uhh, hi" he shook her hand, hesitantly, like she was going to pull his arm off

Armaan couldn't help but chuckle, looking at them who would believe they were engaged to be married.

"I know ur surprised and probably wondering why I called u here"

"uhh….ummm" rahul had decided that he was gonna run if she came any closer.

"look rahul, im going to be frank, I know we'r not close, I mean with me studying in Mumbai and u in delhi we never really had a chance.."

Rahul finally found the courage to interrupt her  "and it has to stay that way ridhima, please, I mean shaadi se pehle…humare beech, umm, yeh humare culture ke khilaaf hai"

"kya? Rahul ye joke thaa ?

Please im serious, look we got engaged coz our fathers have always wanted that, with our dads being best friends and all and to be honest I trust dads choice but I have certain dreams and my career means everything to me…look let me come to the point.. I'v been accepted into the training programme at Chicago general, it's a 6 month programme, it starts in 3 months and I don't need to tell you what kind of doors that would open for me, the problem, our marriage, if it happens then no one will accept me leaving everything behind for 6 months, so,  I want to postpone our wedding." Having said her piece, she took a deep breath waiting for his response.

"kyaa? So you don't want to have ur wicked way with me? I don't turn u on?"

Seeing rahuls confused face ridhima was beginning to wonder if he was just plain dumb or retarded  "what? Did u hear a word of what I just said?"

Seeing armaan was about to throw a stone his way, rahul finally got his act together "umm..haan, ofcourse we'll postpone the wedding, perfect, haan we'll talk to our dads tomorrow, that's the least I can do for my fianc"

She smiled now, as usual, thing were going her way. "thanks rahul, i really appreciate it, I better get going now, its late, goodnight." Again she thrust her hand forward.

This time rahuls handshake was much firmer "goodnight"  He relaxed seeing her walk away.

At the last moment ridhima turned around  "and rahul tell ur friend to come out now, sitting in poison ivy really cant be good for him"  and then she giggled for the second time that day.

"oh god, harder, faster, arre zorr se"

Rahul finally gave up, "that's it, mein teri  dassi hoon kya? ***** khujlee karni hai to khud kar, kisseene sunn leeya to girlfriend or fianc, donno chorr ke bhaag jayengi. kisne kaha tha poison ivy mein bethne ko?"  and burst out laughing seeing armaan now lying on the carpet, going up-down,  left -right, trying to rub away the itch

"hass, ***** hass, teri mallkin ko aane de, phir aana mere pass dum hillate huyay"

Rahuls laughter was immediately replace by a fierce scowl  "yaar, ab is madam ki nayee problem, she wants me to talk to dad, pagal hai kya? Dad agar meri baat sunte, to yeh chalti- phirti "serious" problem meri zindagi mein aati hi nahi. What am I gonna do?"

"dusting"

"kya"

"wahan parrha hai duster , utha, meri back ko aaram dilla or aur apne dimag ki batti jalaa"

Rahul settled in for what seemed to be a very long itching session

"aahh…that's it..ab gadhe meri baat sunn, she wants to delay the wedding, to isme teri band kyon baj rahi hai, problem khud solution de rahi hai, think about it,  usse aakash uncle se baat karne de, you back her up, this way uncles happy coz ur finally acting like " a mature compassionate man" n u get 9 months, that's enough time to sort out this mess.

Aur abb bonus sunn, shes gonna go back to Mumbai in a week, then she'll be in Chicago, u don't even have to see her for the next 9 months"

"abbay haan, I didn't even think of that"

"chall, now  call her up"

Her first impulse was to laugh out loud, sitting in that twisted position, itching his back with a duster, red face and all he was a sight, she looked around but couldn't see rahul anywhere. "Uhm uhm"

Armaan saw her trying to suppress her giggle at his condition "go ahead laugh, after all, this is all ur doing"

"my doing?" her eyebrows were going up again "I don't remember telling u to go sit in poison ivy, god that was a sight" and this time she did burst out laughing.

He got up and closed the distance between them "so you find this funny?"

Not one to ever back out, ridhima lifted her chin up "more so than ur jokes"

He smiled now, leaning in, he whispered "I like it when  u laugh, but next time I think I'll stick to jokes"

Ridhima turned now, unnerved by his proximity, she walked to the bookshelf, looking at the books, she casually asked " wheres rahul?"

"why? Do I scare u ridhima?" he whispered in her ear. She jumped at finding him so close yet again.

"no, no u don't, its rahuls house and …"

He moved in closer "and?"

"I'm his fianc and.."

He put up his left hand on the bookshelf blocking her way "and?"

She tried to stare him down, in the past that had worked with most men, he just raised his right arm trapping her between him and the bookshelf  "and ur his best friend" she reminded him.

"and?" 

seeing him grin she put her hands on his chest trying to push him away "anyone could come in any minute"

"and?" he whispered in her ear.

Ridhima was having serious trouble breathing, could he hear her heart thudding, judging by his smug smile, he new exactly what effect he was having on her "its not right"

"tell me something sweetheart" he tucked back the lock of her hair blocking his view

"are u always so "right""

"im not ur sweeth…."

He interrupted her yet again "I thought about you all night"

Ridhima stopped breathing now, she could feel herself blushing "wha.."

"tell, me something? Why did you take the ring off last night?"

"huh? What ring?"

He smiled seeing the confusion on her face, he liked her like this, flustered  "ur engagement ring, dr ridhima, u weren't wearing it when u came to meet rahul, I noticed"

"I …I took it off with the rest of the jewelry, I don't wear anything at night"

"anything??" armaan whispered leaning in.

her blush intensified " I meant jewelry, I take off my jewelry before sleeping"

"ahh, u should be specific Dr ridhima"

"if that answers ur questions may I leave now"

Her sarcastic tone wasn't lost on him."I want more.."

"what??"

He could see she was ready to kill him now, those wide green eyes had murder written in them "answers, sweetheart…so this is what I don't get, how does an independent headstrong woman like you marry a guy, simply because ur dad said so"

"I trust my dads decision…"

"ya ya I heard that last night, but I also heard u tell rahul that the so called problem  was ur "marriage" not wedding but "marriage" , that is ,  "if it happens"  those were ur words ridhima, weren't they? U said "if" not "when". Having second thoughts??"

"are you a psychologist or have u decided to make me the subject of  your phd, seriously, why do u care?"

"a very good question, Dr. ridhima, the thing is, I love a good puzzle, and u my lady are the most mysterious woman I'v met" his hand was stroking her cheek now. "I want to peel of all these layers and see what or rather who ur hiding behind this serious, practical faade"

Ridhima knew she was out of her depth "let me go"

"cant seem too" he confessed.

"what??"

"fine, fine on one condition" the cheeky grin was back "scratch my back"

"what??"

"ya. Its really itching, yaar"

She was going to kill him "are u insane?"

He laughed seeing her eyes go wide and he hadn't thought it was possible but her face just got redder "hurry, I think I  hear someone coming"

He saw the panic on her face "please.."

Seeing him just tilt his head to the side and grin, she knew this man had no shame "fine"

And so that's how rahul found them, with armaan leaning into ridhima saying  "yes, yes that's it baby"  and her arms around him, her hands moving on his back.

"abbay yeh kya ho raha hai?"

Ridhima immediately pushed him away but armaan just caught hold of her and put his arm around her shoulders "teri fianc se khujlee karwa raha hoon..koi problem?"

Rahuls jaw dropped  "kya, tuunne iss khunkhaar billi se khujlee karwayee??"

Now ridhima had had enough, she pushed armaan away yet again "is this why u guyz called me hear, to make fun of me?? Rahul, do I need to remind u, I'm ur fianc!!! "

"arre rahul ki jhaansi ki rani, sit" he gestured to the chair "we have a plan"

Their was not a sound in the room. Everyone was taking time to digest ridhimas news.

Shashank finally broke the silence "when did you apply?"

"in December, dad"

"and you didn't think of informing me?"

"dad, I thought.."

Armaan was surprised to see the always composed ridhima nervous. "hold her hand" He whispered in rahuls ear

"pagal hai kya? Jaan buuch ke aag me haath daaluun?" he mumbled back

"pakarta hai ki  torr doon?" he threatened "let ur parents see that u support her"

Rahul looked sheepishly at armaan, and tentatively took hold of her hand.

Ridhima smiled at him in appreciation and continued "dad, I thought I'd tell u if I got in. after all u studied there too, right?"

"ridhima, u should have told me, in any case u cant go now"

Armaan prepared himself for a fight, this was going to be a good show, dr ridhima taking on the famous shashank gupta.

Looking down ridhima mumbled " I'm sorry dad"

Huh? Armaan couldn't believe his ears, he cleaned his ears with his fingers. what happened to the junglee sherni? was she going to just give up? This was her dream, she hadn't even put up a fight! "abbay rahul kuch bol" he nudged rahul

"array woh   raazi, uska baap raazi, toh mein kyun charhoon phaansi?" he mumbled back

"fine mat char phaansi, shaadi ki umar kaed ke leeyay  tayaar hai na?

Now rahul jumped in "shashank uncle, I think she should go"

Shashank and aakash(rahuls father)  looked up surprised.

Now rahul went into full filmi mode  "ya uncle this is her dream, aur mein apni shaadi ki buniyaad iske dreams ke taj mahal.."

"taj mahal??" aakaash interrupted

"arre dad I mean makbarra, grave dude….aap bhi,  flow kharab kar di"

Aakaash smiled "I think I know what ur trying to say rahul, okay  so this is how I see it, ridhima beta if u leave, the wedding will have to be delayed by 9 months and that simply wont do.."

Finally finding her voice again  ridhima interrupted "but uncle"

"ridhima" shashanks loud voice seemed to silence her once n for all. Again she looked down.

"shashank, wait, let me finish" aakaash walked towards her "so as I was saying both of u staying away for 9 months.. that's just too long, so let me propose something"

hey guyzz thanks 4 da comments🤗

so was in a pretty frustrated mood..so get ready for a pretty violent part😉😆

MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING-  PART 4

"shashank, wait, let me finish" aakaash walked towards her "so, as I was saying both of u staying away for 9 months.. that's just too long, so let me propose something"

Rahul couldn't help mumbling  "mummy ko propose kar ke mann nahi bhara, jo ab is par bhi line marr rahein hain"

Aakash continued "how about this, you get a transfer from Mumbai sanjeevani to the delhi branch, u stay here for 3 months, spend time with rahul, adjust here, after all u have to do that eventually. That time should be enough for u  to get to know each other, then u two can get married and go to Chicago together"

"but uncle.."

"arre  ridhima beta don't worry, I know the dean there i can pull some strings, rahul will get in, after all he's aakaash garewaal's son and shashank gupta's would be son in law." The pride was evident in his voice as he continued  "Hum sanjeevani ke head aisse hi nahi bann gaye, we have our contacts, right shashank?"

Shashank put his arm around aakash "I know my daughter will be loved here, thank you"

Rahul finally lost it "one god **** second, did u guyz just prepone the wedding?"

"watch ur mouth rahul, I will not tolerate such language from my son, and yes we just preponed ur wedding, do u have a problem with that?"

Rahul backed off looking at his dads menacing face "me, have a problem?? No, no, not at all…why would I have a problem?"  he turned to armaan " Shah jahan ne to mumtaz ke marne ka wait keeya tha, muskaan to mujhe zinda garr kar wahan public shauchalya(toilet) banna degi"

"mein tujhe zinda nahi choorunga…***** ********, abb chup kyun hai?"

Armaan tried pushing rahul off him " assi kilo ka saand mere upper chardha hua hay, aawaz kahan se nikle gi? mere upar se to uth"

Punching armaan again "uthoon ga nahi, tujhe utha doonga, ***** ** *****, tera idea tha na.." mimicking him "engagement kar le, uska haath pakad le, usse support kar!! Usse support karte karte mera life support hee chinn gaya"

Jumping on armaan he continued "abb mein kya karoon?? Do din mein woh hospital join karlegee, dr keerti kum thi, jo ek aur Hitler mere peeche laga dee" suddenly his face fell "OMG muskaan!! Ridhima ,muskaan ek hi  hospital mein! Muskaan mere chote-chote tukare kar ke, usmein zeher milla kar ridhima ko khilla degee"

Armaan kept wriggling, trying to draw in some air but rahul wouldn't budge "par muskaan to leave pe hai na"

"*****, par jab woh wapas aayegee, to mujhe zindagi se leave mill jayegee"

Armaan saw the door opening and knew it was her. "uth, *****, uth"

"kabhie nahi"

"uhm uhm" ridhima stood at the door, clearly too vary to enter " sorry to interrupt,I thought i'd say goodnight before I leave, but I guess ur already having one"

An embarrassed armaan finally managed to push rahul off "having a what?"

"a very goodnight of course"

A befuddled rahul as usual understood no part of the conversation "but how r u going back, uncle just left with dad"

"really?  I didn't know, well, that's fine I'll take a taxi"

Armaan got up "I'll drop u"

"that's really not necessary, I can manage"

he really didn't have the energy to argue with her right now "it really is necessary even though I'm sure you can manage"

"garri kyun ruk gayee?"she didn't bother hiding the frustration or impatience in her voice

He moved towards her "sunsaan sadak , raat ka time, mere jaisa ladka, tumhare jaisee ladki, tum khud soocho ki garri kyun ruk gayyee"

Ridhima turned to face him, shocked at his strange tone

Armaan  knew he was getting to her  "kyunki meri kismet or garri,  donno hi tumhara bojh nahi utha sakti, ab rukko mein check karta hoon"

He wasn't surprised when he heard her getting out of the car, nor did he bother to question her when he she began examining the engine along with him.

She turned to him with her usual air of confidence "the problem is with the spark plug"

He'd had quite enough of miss know it all "so now ur a mechanic too?" his voice dripping with sarcasm. He continued in the most stern voice he could manage "theres a garage a little further off, you wait here, I'll get the mechanic"

She folded her arms as if ready for battle "no I'm coming with you"

He tried to be as patient as possible  "ridhima, ur wearing heels, actually scratch that, ur wearing stilts, aage kachi sadak hai,  its pretty far off, you wont be able to.."

As usual she interrupted him "I can manage" and she started walking off as if the matter was settled.

Armaan wanted to shake her, god he had never met a more frustrating, bull headed woman. He let her go ahead for a while before he shouted out "it's the other way miss feminism ki brand ambassador " and turned around to walk in the opposite direction, ignoring her repeated pleas to slow down or stop.

When she finally caught up with him, she felt like kicking him with the same heels which were giving her so much trouble, seriously, uneven terrain and 5 inch heels were not a good combination

As he saw her loose her balance for the seventh time he cursed all women in general and prayed for lightening to strike this one. He'd had enough. He lifted her up in his arms, none to gently. Ignoring her indignant screams, he walked towards the bench and dropped her without warning.

"oww" she couldn't believe his gall!! And the bench, god, it was dirty. She rubbed her ***, which she was sure, was permanently damaged.

Before she could get up, armaan bent down on one knee, got hold of her ankle, wrapped his other hand around the 5 inch heel  and in one swift motion separated it from the shoe

She was stunned. She immediately tried pushing him away but his work was not finished yet. Ridhima struggled helplessly as he destroyed her other sandal

Finally happy with a job well done armaan left her foot and looked at her with a sporty grin "you dont have to thank me"

Before she knew what she was doing, her fist went flying , connected with his jaw, wiping off the smirk that irked her so and  in the next instant dr armaan mallik, fell in the middle of the road, much like a sack of potatoes.

"oh my god, oh my god, im so sorry" she bent down "armaan, im so sorry" she  gently picked up his head and placed it in her lap "armaan wake up, oh god" she gently stroked the jaw she'd just leveled a punch on "I cant believe I did this"  she eyed her broken designer  sandals "you broke my favourite jimmy choos  but there's no excuse, no excuse at all, oh god I cant believe I did this"

Finally coming out of the haze, he held the hand gently caressing his cheek, "peaches"

Oh god, he definitely had a concussion, she nervously asked "what?"

Bringing her wrist up, he gently took in her scent "you smell of peaches"

"I just punched you" she knew she was screaming but she was pretty sure the situation demanded it

Gently holding her by the nape, he tried pulling her down, towards him, closer to him "did I ever tell you that's my favourite fruit, peaches"

She jumped up, pushing his head off "I think u have a concussion"

He yelped as his head hit the uneven road  "oww, i definitely do now"

"don't turn back, aagey chalti raho, mujhe palat ke dekhne ki soochna bhi mat , there should be a 6 feet distance between us at all times, mohammad ali ki chhati aulad"

Ridhima kept walking ahead, this was crazy, he'd started it! and walking 6 feet ahead made conversation extremely ….infuriating. turing back to see if he was fine  "armaan.."

"don't you dare turn"

"armaan atleast let me take a look"

"mar jaunga, magar tumhe paas nahi aane duunga, mein tumhare medical racket ka parda faash kar duunga, pehle jaw tordti ho, phir pass aakar joodti ho, tumhara kya bharossa kal fees mein naa jane kya maang lo"

Armaan turned to the mechanic who was busy eyeing ridhima "bhai teri bhalai ke leeyay keh raha hoon, lagti shareef hai par meri sabse barri takleef hai, meri baat maan, isse chorr car se rishta jorr"

Ridhima wanted to pull her hair out, actually no, she wanted to pull his hair out "finished with your poetry session?"

The mechanic just smiled at the couple and turned to armaan with a smirk "sir jee, spark plug to dal deeya  par gaddi aaj nahi chalegi"

"kyun"

Tilting his head towards ridhima "ab gaddi aur ladki donno ko kaun samajh paya hai"

An infuriated ridhima, pushed the mechanic aside mumbling "useless men" and went under the bonnet, she was busy doing what seemed to armaan the actions of a crazy woman.

She turned to him with a triumphant grin and lots of grease on her beautiful face "try to start it now" there was no mistaking the cockiness in her voice

Armaan turned the key in the ignition praying it worked, anything, to keep that smile in her eyes.

Hearing the car roar to life ridhima turned to the mechanic "garri aur ladke dunno ko chalaya ja sakta hai, bus kachra saaf karne ki der hai"

…………….and that's the first time armaan and ridhima laughed together.

Ridhima's first day and…..

ridhima couldn't believe her eyes, she took the beautiful ,flat kolapuri juttiyaan out of her locker, admiring the silver work on them. She checked to see if she had the right locker, even though she knew they were meant for her.

She quickly put them on, discarding her jimmy choos with little care.

"like it?" she didn't jump on finding him so close this time, she was getting used to an erratic heartbeat.

"it's a perfect fit" somehow, she wasn't really surprised by that

Armaan just tilted his head to the side, his eyes, locked on her face, had an intensity that didn't quite match the conversation "it had to be"

"why?"

Cocking his head to the side "I couldn't let my mohammad ali stay annoyed with me, now could i?"

She looked down, embarrassed by last nights events "you didn't have to"

She expected some nice polite comment, "you're welcome" or "u don't have to mention it" she definitely did not expect him to lift her arm up and dig his nose into her armpit, which, is exactly what he did.

She pushed him away with all her might "what the hell was that?"

"cherries"

"OMG" ridhima couldn't believe her ears.

"u smell like cherries today,  hmm,  I like cherries"

Ridhima was sorely tempted to give a repeat of last night's performance "ur a lunatic, u know the 6 feet rule, its back in place" she started walking away, backwards, she couldn't turn her back on him, who knew what he would do.

And that is why armaan was the first to see her expression of utter shock, as someone rather something, latched on to her back, and started pulling her hair by the roots

"***** ******,  tune sooch bhi kaisse leeya ki tu mere boy friend, se engagement kar ke zinda bach jayegi, rab di sau, aaj tujhe nahi chorungi" and then she proceeded to strangle ridhima with her own dupatta.

Seeing ridhima struggling to get air in, armaan finally decided to stop the most entertaining show of all time. He went around, trying to pry her off  ridhimas back "muskaan chorr usse, chorr"

"nahi armaan, jiss haath mein isne meri ring pehni hai" she shrieked to emphasise her point "mein ussi haath ki sari ungleeyaan kat kar, unka mangalsutra banake pehnugi" and with a sudden burst of rage she broke out of his hold and dug her nails into ridhimas hand trying to pry the ring off

Ridhima was at her wits end "armaan" she screamed  "what are u doing, just standing there, help me get this patient back to the psychiatric ward"

Armaan knew he had to do something now, before muskaan mentioned rahul. He caught hold of muskaan, putting one hand on her mouth, to stop her incessant screaming  "ridhima, you go, you just seem to be exciting her further, infact I forgot to tell you dr keerti was calling you, I'l handle this"

A visibly shaken ridhima, saw him hold on to the crazed woman with great difficulty "you sure?"

"ya, ya go, ur just exciting the patient further"

"fine, I'll just send 2, … no 5 ward boys"

He waited till ridhima was out of earshot to shriek out in pain, "owww" he left  her and jumped up and down holding his hand "pagal sherni mujhe kyun katta"

"oye aasteen ke samp, tune usse bachaya, mein tujhe bhi maar dalungi" she moved towards him menacingly "par pehle mujhe yeh batta  ki woh chhichhundar kaha hai, usse to mein…"

"sakshat chandalika mujhe maaf kar de, woh  raha tera paltu doggie" armaan pointed to the large potted plant in the corner

She looked around trying to spot him "abbe bahar nikal, varna teri khaad bana ke ussi paudhay mein daal dungi"

A sweating, cowering rahul finally came out crawling from behind the plant "jaanu" he got onto his knees and folded his hands "tu to chutti pe.." seeing her eyes go wider, he quickly changed track "please mere goobhi ke phool, meri hot hot dhoop, meri zindagi ki headlight ek minute meri baat sunle phir chahe to apne haath se banake khanna khila dena"

"oye tu jaake engagement kare, aur mein tere leyay khanna banauun? Ruk teri to mein"

As she took off her jutti, rahul turned to armaan "yaar kuch kar"

Armaan tentatively approached muskaan, he was beginning to develop a healthy fear of women in general  "muskaan, uske kehne ka matlab tha…ki tere banayay huyay khanne se zyada sure shot poison to aaj tak banna hi nahi"

"kya kaha tunne" armaan backed up "tu hat samne se, mein is rahul ki to.."

Armaan had had enough of this violent love story "chup! chup kar, beth yahan, aur tu ***** uth, jab dekho kutton ki tarhan farsh pe betha rehta hai, idhar aa, aur isko kahani sunna"

Rahul hid behind armaan and started "mu..mu…"

Muskaan moved forward, trying to push armaan out of the way "ab mera naam bhi bhool gaya kya?"

Armaan put his hands on her shoulders and made her sit "tu aisse chilayegi to tera kya, apne baap ka naam bhi bhool jayega, ab chup chaap uski baat sunn, aur tu gadhe, jaldi bol"

"yaar muskaan, tu to janti hai ki papa mere aur ridhima ke rishte pe bilkul fevicol jaise fixed hain, mene unhe samjhane ki bahut koshish ki but…but he said he'll disown me"

Her little fists were getting ready again "aur tu maan gaya, tu rukh, ab mein tujhe kuch own karne layak hi nahi choorungi"

"abbe nahi yaar, mein kya karta teri papa jee ke pass aake tera rishta mangta? kya bolta?    rahul,  naam to sunna hoga??

Dad , mom nahi hai, kyunki unhone disown kar deeya.

ghar nahi hai kyunki unhoon ne nikaaal deeya.

job  bhi nahi kyunki hospital bhi baap ka hai. Tere papa jee to mujhe khettoon mein scarecrow maafik latka dette."

For the first time, armaan saw muskaan get teary eyed "tu abb tu uss boyfriend chorr ke saath…."

Rahul rushed forward to hold her hands "arre pagal hai kya, I just thought ki ek chhoti si engagement kar lunga and then she'll go back to Bombay, 6 months mein humari internship khattam ho jayegi, then I can get a job in some other hospital and then just u me aur hum"

"aur teri woh fianc?"

"yaar, sab armaan ka plan tha to buy some time that's all" he looked towards armaan, silently begging him to continue.

Armaan finally took pitty on him and got ready to tell muskaan about the new twist "but muski theres a problem, the wedding was preponed….."

After an hour of blaming, screaming, shrieking, hitting, pinching, hair pulling muskaan finally came up with a brilliant idea…….. or so she thought.

thats it for now guyzz hope u like it. do comment pls

...n silent readers, yaar it takes 1 minute😉😉

Edited by Dark Love - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missing Vmars thumbnail
ok wow .... i jus luv da title of ur ff !! actually dats wat made me read it in da first place n OMG ur introduction totaly blew me away ... rahul is in luv wit muskaan n getting engaged 2 riddhima !!!!! i soooo wanna read wats gonna happen nxt n hope u update real soon
svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whoaa!! the last part was a shocker!! love it!! looks like you have something very unusual in store for us!! do continue!!

viji
komalsirwani thumbnail
hmmm a real good start...do cont soon....im sure ppl wil start likin at as the story revolves further....do cont deepika 😉 😳
d101 thumbnail

thanx shelly😃

Originally posted by: missing Vmars

ok wow .... i jus luv da title of ur ff !! actually dats wat made me read it in da first place n OMG ur introduction totaly blew me away ... rahul is in luv wit muskaan n getting engaged 2 riddhima !!!!! i soooo wanna read wats gonna happen nxt n hope u update real soon

thanx alot😃😃 wil update really soon.

glad u like it

Edited by d101 - 16 years ago
d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: svijaya77

whoaa!! the last part was a shocker!! love it!! looks like you have something very unusual in store for us!! do continue!!

viji

thanx😃 love to shock😉

mehma24 thumbnail
OMG tht ws a gr8 start 👏 .....continue soon!!!
d101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: komalsirwani

hmmm a real good start...do cont soon....im sure ppl wil start likin at as the story revolves further....do cont deepika 😉 😳

hey thanks yaar..was wondern for a while..abt starting n ff thought id finally giv it a shot😉

hrhr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it seems to be interesting
cont.we eant to know wht happens next
Karan.T thumbnail
Very Nice .
Do continue soon
👏