coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Whats the story with Falguni?

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragyam27

nice 1 !! you have got such a talent to keep the readers engaged :) Eagerly waiting for the next one!

Hi pragyam 

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the episode 

thanks for your compliment '

ya let me update the next 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Oh i didnt see that.In the last episide i saw on them gauri told romil  that she loves him and left her lover.after that i missed some episodes.why did and how did romil torture gauri?

Hi jasmine

thanks for your comment

yes that is the scene then after ishveer marriage and when Ishani and Ranveer had problems because of Chiraag that time Gauri came back with Ranveer's help. 

they didn't show much scene of romil torture and all they just showed like Gauri getting beating and she was in store room locked by romil family. 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Baa supported ishani so much.then why she is remembering the old strict baa?finally they told everything to baa.glad that like I expected baa accepted gauri.loved baa thanking ishveer. I hope pranav still loves gauri and accepts her back.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

As it is Gauri's matter Ishani is getting feared because gauri was totally not with family after Baa changed as a good person. 

happy that you liked Baa' accepting Gauri as per your expectation

glad you liked baa thanking Ishveer 

let us see how Gauri's story is going to unfold 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri's hesitation is understandable. She has not faced the new baa.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes sure gauri's hesitation was natural as she does not know Baa has changed

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri got a grand welcome. Now she knows she is wanted.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes gauri got a grand welcome and she came back to her family 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Whats the story with Falguni?

Falguni is Ishani's mother. she is dead that is why Ishani is feeling hearing Falguni's name

keep reading 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Who was beating her?

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi jasmine

thanks for your comment

yes that is the scene then after ishveer marriage and when Ishani and Ranveer had problems because of Chiraag that time Gauri came back with Ranveer's help. 

they didn't show much scene of romil torture and all they just showed like Gauri getting beating and she was in store room locked by romil family. 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

they didn't show up romil or his family members face they just showed like gauri getting slapped and then she being in a store room. 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 789

Ranveer seeing Ishani's face and getting that Ishani is feeling for Falguni Maa to manage the situation. 

Ranveer(coming and standing in between Ishani and Gauri): Wo...Gauri Falguni Maa is not with us...I mean she is no more.

Gauri(hearing it had a shocked face): Kya?

Ishani(making up herself seeing Gauri): Haan Maa is no more(somehow bringing a made up smile): Maa will be in heaven with smiling angels. Tk Di come let me show your room so that you can rest.

Gauri(shaking her head as yes):Haan 

Ishani(seeing Mala): Which room you have made ready Mala?

Mala: Next to your room Bhabhi.

Ishani: Tk

Ishani started to take Gauri towards the stairs and they both started to get in the stairs. Everyone in the hall started to get back to their routine work. 

Ishani bringing Gauri to the room next to her room made Gauri to sit in the bed and she sat in the bed facing Gauri. 

Ishani:  you relax yourself Di here after you no need to worry about anything. All of us are with you. 

Gauri(taking a deep breath): thanks Ishani. I am feeling it like a dream back in our home. 

Ishani: But its real only Di.. you take rest and after feeling yourself comfortable try to mingle with everyone and come back to normal. 

Gauri: haan all new members have joined our family know? sure I will get well with them. (she gave a happy smile).

Ishani shook her head as okay to Gauri were that was the moment they heard a knock in the door were both Gauri and Ishani saw the entrance of the room were Ranveer was standing and has knocked the door that was open to make them see him. 

Ishani: Ranveer come in..

Ranveer with a smile entered the room and he came inside and kept the tablets cover in lamp table and saw Gauri. 

Ranveer: Eat well and have Tablets at right time. you can call Mala any time in intercom if you need anything. 

Gauri: Okay Ranveer (she gave a gentle smile to Ranveer)

Ranveer too smiled back to her were Ishani got up from the bed and seeing Gauri. 

Ishani: you take rest di..

Gauri shook her head as okay were Ishani started to walk out of the room Ranveer too followed her and came out of the room. 

Ranveer coming out of Gauri's room along with Ishani and in a micro second held Ishani's hand and dragged her and brought her behind a pillar. 

Ishani(realizing what has happened to her and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer what are you doing?

Ranveer: I want to talk to you. 

Ishani: what?

Ranveer(with a calm face):Missing Falguni Maa?

Ishani(hearing it with a bit sad face shook her head as yes and in a sad tone): Everyday Ranveer each and everyday I am missing Maa. (she had tears in her eyes without to her control).

Ranveer(held her face in his hands and with a gentle touch wiped her tears): Falguni Maa's blessings will be always with you okay. Don't cry. 

Ishani: Mmmm(making up herself):Tk chalo go to office. I am okay. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani with smile): Tk Let me leave to office Ishani. 

Ishani: haan tk have your breakfast and then leave. 

Ranveer: Haan tk..

Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani and he started to walk in the corridor to continue his routine day. 

The day was running in its own speed were it was exactly 9.00 o clock in the night were Ranveer sitting in the bed and was playing with Raagini were Ishani came out of the washroom changing herself to night dress. Ishani saw Ranveer and Raagini talking among themselves and laughing among themselves were seeing them a smile came in Ishani's face. Ishani went and locked the door and covered it with curtains and came and sat in the bed next to Ranveer and Raagini. 

Ishani:cutie pie..

Raagini(cutely): Mama..

Ishani: Can Mama join you guys?

Ranveer(before Raagini could react): Haan bilkul (seeing Raagini): Cutie pie tell Mama to remember what she said in the morning?

Ishani(thinking about giving tight hug to Ranveer and acted like she does not remember seeing Raagini): What I said to your papa? cutie pie Mama didn't say anything to papa..

Ranveer: Baby aye jhoot hain 

Ishani: cutie pie Mama will never tell lie know?

Raagini(hearing Ishani's question getting it well in a cute tone): Haan 

Ranveer(seeing Raagini's way of responding to Ishani):Raagini though you team up with Papa but finally your goal will be for Mama only. 

Raagini cutely laughed were Ishani too smiled cutely to both of them.

Ishani:What you both don't have idea to sleep?

Ranveer: Let Raagini play for sometime Ishani then we both will sleep.

Ishani: Accha(she moved herself and sat close to Ranveer and seeing Raagini who was in Ranveer's lap and seeing Ranveer): Shall we take a selfie Ranveer?

Ranveer: haan..

Ishani took her phone from the lamp table and opened the front camera and showed in front of her and she covered Ranveer and Raagini were Ranveer thought Raagini how to pose were cutie pie too posed as per her father teaching Ishani with a happy smile clicked a happy picture of her little world. Ishani showed the photo to Ranveer and Raagini were three of them were happily smiling to each other. They were happily playing among themselves were Raagini after few minutes showed a sleepy face to Ishani. 

Ishani(showed her hands):Chalo come you can sleep baby its time. 

Raagini got up from Ranveer's lap and came to Ishani and hugged Ishani were Ishani too made Raagini to be in her hug and she caressed her back to make cutie pie sleep. 

Ishani (saw Ranveer and in a low tone):Sleep...

Ranveer(shaking his head as no and in a very low tone):Hug..

Ishani(holding Raagini well in her one hand and with cute naughty face bet Ranveer's shoulder with other hand and in a low tone):Tomorrow sleep now..

Ranveer(with a puppy face); Ishani please..

Ishani:Ranveer half an hour is surely not possible Raagini itself will take another half an hour to sleep. Chalo good boy know sleep..

Ranveer (with a not convinced puppy face): Tk

Ishani:Tk (she gave a cute smile).

Ishani was caressing Raagini's back were Ranveer laid in the bed and closed his eyes to sleep. Ishani seeing Raagini's hand that is holding her t-shirt tight getting to know that Raagini has slept well made Raagini to lay in the bed gently and made Raagini to take her hand from her t-shirt and saw Raagini with a smile were she turned her eyes to see Ranveer were Ranveer was now sleeping well.Ishani had a smile seeing both Ranveer and Raagini sleeping well in the bed. Ishani turned off the lights and she laid in the bed and closed her eyes and fell asleep. 

The time was moving were it was exactly midnight 2.00 o clock. Ishani was moving herself in the sleep were in her dream she was seeing Chiraag's face. 

ISHANI'S DREAM..

Chiraag's was smiling his villainous smile were he was showing his rude and cunning mixed face. 

Chiraag(in a rude tone):What you thought?...you are with Ranveer now.....here after you can never be with Ranveer......you will lose your Ranveer for sure....(in a very strong tone); you will lose...Ranveer you will lose Ranveer...................Ranveer not for you...

Where hearing this word Ishani's face was sweating well..

Chiraag(in a clear tone): Here after Ranveer is not ....for you....

Ishani(got up with force and sitting in the bed telling): Nahi...meri Ranveer..(she turned and saw around her and getting the surrounding she realized its dream)

Ranveer(hearing his name slowly opened his eyes and seeing Ishani sitting in the bed got up with sleepy face): What happen Ishani?

Ishani(seeing Ranveer touched his shoulders with her hand and with a feared face):Ranveer ....nahi...I cannot lose you Ranveer...I cannot lose you..

Ranveer(without getting her):Arrey why you need to lose me Ishani..?

Ishani:Ranveer chiraag came in my dream he said I will lose you.

Ranveer: Ishani you have got some bad dream that is it. (he turned to the lamp table and took the water jug and poured it in the glass and gave it to Ishani):Drink water you will feel better. 

Ishani without any way getting the glass and drank the water and kept it in the lamp table and saw Ranveer. 

Ranveer: its just a dream Ishani you sleep.

Ishani shaking her head as yes slowly and she laid in the bed showing her back to Ranveer were Ranveer too laid in the bed and started to sleep were Ishani had a feared face thinking the bad dream. 

To be continued 😉