Spain 1-0 Ger
Morata scored
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Spain 1-0 Ger
Morata scored
Moratita ❤💛

ESP 1 vs 0 GER
WOW !! 😲
Not surprised Spain was the real winner of Euro.
GER GOAL 👍🏼
ESP 1 vs 1 GER
TIED ... WH ... WHAAT ? 😲
This is what you called fight
Both team are giving me anxiety 😫
Both are really good teams, that’s why 😭
I would love for Spain to win, but I don’t want Germany leaving so I would be happy for them to win or at least tie in this game 🥹🤞
MATCH OVER 👍🏼
ESP 1 vs 1 GER GROUP E
STILL SOME HOPE FOR GER
Deutschland 🇩🇪
This game was painful to watch (I was scared as hell) but I am optimistic, we will win the next match.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Both are really good teams, that’s why 😭
I would love for Spain to win, but I don’t want Germany leaving so I would be happy for them to win or at least tie in this game 🥹🤞
Very high quality game.👍
Me too I'm a big follower of laliga but definetly 2 time world champs can't go out in first round.
Germany kept the cool specially at 2nd half they didn't let Spain do anything. German could have won with that last run.Quite,Unluckily for them.
These kind of games keeps you on your edge.I couldn't even sit on 2nd half....😆
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k