Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome without Akshay? that's sad. Hope Akshay reconciles with Firoz. The whole star cast made welcome funny and it's watchable. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think Feroz has mob connections. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Welcome without Akshay? that's sad. Hope Akshay reconciles with Firoz. The whole star cast made welcome funny and it's watchable. 

I guess you forgot or haven't heard about this movie.

Akshay was already out of Welcome sequel. This was a deal to bring him back in the franchise. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Because you seemed to be implying his career was under some type of hot water. 

I didn't imply that. I just said there's already a Welcome sequel without Akshay.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

I didn't imply that. I just said there's already a Welcome sequel without Akshay.

Oh well this thread saying he is not being a part of many sequels seems like it is implying that as a whole. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

I guess you forgot or haven't heard about this movie.

Akshay was already out of Welcome sequel. This was a deal to bring him back in the franchise. 

Yeah but that was a flop. I meant to say the original cast gave a hit entertaining movie. So retaining it would help.

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Yeah but that was a flop. I meant to say the original cast gave a hit entertaining movie. So retaining it would help.

Technically a Semi-Hit but yeah, the sequel was bad. Although even Akshay in Welcome was very basic. His character wasn't exactly funny and didn't generate much laughs. Anil, Nana and Paresh ran the show. Akshay was only there for star power.