Kaash merko Haryanvi samajh aati 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Kaash merko Haryanvi samajh aati 🤔
Ab kuchh din MC Square hi chalenga
that was sweet on her part ! And happy birthday 🎊Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Thank you Hina🤗
First time in my life someone has honoured me with a song🤣
@bold yes😳that was sweet on her part ! And happy birthday 🎊
Thank you buddy🤗
Haryanvi bilkul Hindi jaisi hai toh zyada difficult nahi hoga samajhna, song ko 3-4 times suno mostly samajh aajayega, agar koi word na aaye toh you can tag me, my mom is a Haryanvi girl🤗Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha
Kaash merko Haryanvi samajh aati 🤔
I have seen this song on instra reels !!
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Thank you Hina🤗
First time in my life someone has honoured me with a song🤣
All credit goes to Nora Fatehi🤣
Mera CC spam karne ke baad...mujhe tum abhi bhi pasand ho😳
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k