Music Chit Chat Corner #26- Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

55.6k

Users

58

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

In honour of Kusu ka bday😳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgzLnmTaCAU

Posted: 3 years ago
ok I will post the remix in the thread and to you
MoonKS thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Thank you Hina🤗

First time in my life someone has honoured me with a song🤣

Edited by Rani_Sahiba - 3 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago


I like AP Dhillon voice and singing style ⭐️ Have you been to his concerts? They are 🔥

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

Thank you Hina🤗

First time in my life someone has honoured me with a song🤣

Happy Birthday Rani Sahiba 🥳

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123


I like AP Dhillon voice and singing style ⭐️ Have you been to his concerts? They are 🔥

yup they totally lit 🔥!! They were to come this December 2022 but I heard he got injured so I am Not sure and yes I will go see them in case they come as I enjoy music !!
Edited by wat_up - 3 years ago
FN7IBN32ZGC4UVDO thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
MoonKS thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Happy Birthday Rani Sahiba 🥳

Thank you bro🤗
Haiwan thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".