Aryan Khan rejects KJo’s huge offer as he is not interested in acting?

Posted: 1 years ago

This would be THE biggest casting coup for KJo but idk why he bothers b/c am sure he must’ve over the years, eaten SRK-Gauri’s heads up to launch their children. It’s very telling that Suhana is being launched by Zoya Akhtar not the beloved family bff & resident uncle to Aryan & Suhana, KJo. Must be SRK’s doing, loool. But when rven SRK has consistently said that, Aryan has no interest in  acting  (pity, would’ve loved to watch him onscreen & hear his sexy voice ☺️) and wants to be a director, just the let kid be, man!

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

This would be THE biggest casting coup for KJo but idk why he bothers b/c am sure he must’ve over the years, eaten SRK-Gauri’s heads up to launch their children. It’s very telling that Suhana is being launched by Zoya Akhtar not the beloved family bff & resident uncle to Aryan & Suhana, KJo. Must be SRK’s doing, loool. But when rven SRK has consistently said that, Aryan has no interest in  acting  (pity, would’ve loved to watch him onscreen & hear his sexy voice ☺️) and wants to be a director, just the let kid be, man!

Ok i am totally indifferent towards Aryan but imo he had more potential than his sister. I do wonder why aryan is not interested to act though? is he afraid of the endless inevitable comparisons with his father? I mean we all know what happened to Abhishek Bachchan 🤔

Edited by ruby_red - 1 years ago
Originally posted by ruby_red

Ok i am totally indifferent towards Aryan but imo he had more potential than his sister. I do wonder why aryan is not interested to act though? is he afraid of the endless inevitable comparisons with his father? I mean we all know what happened to Abhishek Bachchan 🤔

Don’t think so. I just don’t think he’s ever had any interest in acting, SRK has been very consistent since years in saying that Aryan has no interest in acting. And that  just hasn’t changed. Maybe he’ll do voiceovers etc like he did with SRK for the desi Lion King, but an actor? Doesn’t look like it at all. 

B Jr is a fine actor. It’s just very sad to endure that level of abuse but SRK’s legacy is different than B Sr’s- The audience will most likely, love Aryan too if he would’ve wanted to be an actor + SRK isn’t exactly a brill actor lol, like B Sr is. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago

Don’t think so. I just don’t think he’s ever had any interest in acting, SRK has been very consistent since years in saying that Aryan has no interest in acting. And that  just hasn’t changed. Maybe he’ll do voiceovers etc like he did with SRK for the desi Lion King, but an actor? Doesn’t look like it at all. 

B Jr is a fine actor
. It’s just very sad to endure that level of abuse but SRK’s legacy is different than B Sr’s- The audience will most likely, love Aryan too if he would’ve wanted to be an actor + SRK isn’t exactly a brill actor lol, like B Sr is. 

I don't know about that(I mean regarding being a fine actor) but abhishek lacked star quality big time though. but wait, how is SRK's legacy different than Amitabh's legacy? 😕 please elaborate!

Originally posted by ruby_red

I don't know about that(I mean regarding being a fine actor) but abhishek lacked star quality big time though. but wait, how is SRK's legacy different than Amitabh's legacy? 😕 please elaborate!

Well I’ve consistently found Jr to be a damn good actor, much more than the other young ones & he’s got more than enough screen presence! What’re you saying. 😆 

SRK is the King Of Romance & the masses & classes ADORE HIM. They always have, they always will. There’ll never be another SRK. If his son were to enter BW as an actor,  tonnes & tonnes of people, most likely, would’ve passed on that love to Aryan too. Sr was known & is known, as a Legend, a brill actor etc but even HE, doesn’t have that kind of obsessive connect the audiences  like SRK commands- Ofc the world adores him too, but with SRK it’s personal- With B Sr it ain’t  exactly like that. Also, Sr is known to be one of the best actors we’ve had. SRK is known to ham his way through most, if not all his movies. 😆 Aryan wouldn’t have that kind of acting burden to live upto, like B Jr does. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago

Well I’ve consistently found Jr to be a damn good actor, much more than the other young ones & he’s got more than enough screen presence! What’re you saying. 😆 

SRK is the King Of Romance & the masses & classes ADORE HIM. They always have, they always will. There’ll never be another SRK. If his son were to enter BW as an actor,  tonnes & tonnes of people, most likely, would’ve passed on that love to Aryan too. Sr was known & is known, as a Legend, a brill actor etc but even HE, doesn’t have that kind of obsessive connect the audiences  like SRK commands- Ofc the world adores him too, but with SRK it’s personal- With B Sr it ain’t  exactly like that. Also, Sr is known to be one of the best actors we’ve had. SRK is known to ham his way through most, if not all his movies. 😆 Aryan wouldn’t have that kind of acting burden to live upto, like B Jr does. 

LOL what? abhishek is still a flop actor with zero screen presence and he is also extremely mediocre acting-wise 😆 that's why the audience always rejected him since his ebut and they still do without fail 🤣he is a good orator no doubt but that's about it. he has no star quality whatsoever 😆

ok fair enough but still there will be endless comparisons between Aryan and his famous dad when he debuts and it will be pretty ruthless, i am sure he is aware of that too and hence he decided to skip acting and work behind the scenes instead 😆

anyways let's just agree to disagree ☢️

I am very happy that Aryan is adamant to not wanting to be in front of cameras but rather behind.

He still will get enough comments on the work he'll do.

I like Abhishek a lot...he is a fine actor, especially in movies where humour is wanted (but also in serious roles).

I find it unfortunate (for him) that he is Amitji's son...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

I think Aryan will be a wonderful actor. He has that persona. But i don't blame him, he is sick and tired of so much media after him. Maybe in few years he will change his mind. Or Maybe he does not want to work with Karan Johar lol

Great. The only nepokid that we're actually interested in isn't interested in an acting career. Perfect. 😑