Bb is going to be remembered as a problematic show infuture

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes it would have better to retain it as it was in 1st season.People need to know that not all shows require a sequel Just to satisfy ego of some obsessive fans and shippers.Some things are cherishable if come once in a lifetime and BARRISTER BABU was one of that.Thats it

Also tbh that promo disgusts me to the core.It has ruined all the leftover good memories also of the show for me.It will no longer be same if i re-watch it again.Only if they had made the promo in different way things could have different.

Moral-dont get too attached with any itv show.Things do change over time and here it is for the worse😣

Originally posted by Chinie

Also tbh that promo disgusts me to the core.It has ruined all the leftover good memories also of the show for me.It will no longer be same if i re-watch it again.Only if they had made the promo in different way things could have different.

Moral-dont get too attached with any itv show.Things do change over time and here it is for the worse😣

So true...this is why I've convinced my mind that BB 2 doesn't exist. It is just a show on the TV that I'm going to ignore...like I do all the other shows on TV 🤣🤣 In my mind it has no relation to BB.

This is my way of savings the good memories I've of BB.

ofcourse, and one of the biggest reason would be it's problematic "Aurrist" fanbase who used to imagine( although they would never agree🤔) romantic ðŸ¤¢relationship between an eight year girl and a 20 year old guy......

Neither am a i hard core fan of Aanchal nor Aurra. What I liked was the theme and plot which they ruined with Thakumaa's entry🤢

Originally posted by sxursaep

Neither am a i hard core fan of Aanchal nor Aurra. What I liked was the theme and plot which they ruined with Thakumaa's entry🤢

Same mujhe toh bondhita anirudh as a pair kafi sahi lagtea Thea soul mates made for each other vibe thi yeah nahi ki duppatta Gira aur pyaar ho gaya ðŸ¤£

Not thakuma jab sea inhone aura kea sath romance hint karna shuru kiya tab sea Lanka lag gai 

Originally posted by Chumu

Same mujhe toh bondhita anirudh as a pair kafi sahi lagtea Thea soul mates made for each other vibe thi yeah nahi ki duppatta Gira aur pyaar ho gaya ðŸ¤£

Not thakuma jab sea inhone aura kea sath romance hint karna shuru kiya tab sea Lanka lag gai 

You are right. The show which started as something great ruined totally step by step and will be remembered as something disgusting. Ab season 2 kyun laaye. Aur laaye toh continuation rakhna tha na season 1 ka esse itna jyada kyun bigara is baar 😭😭😭. 

Originally posted by Physics_girl

You are right. The show which started as something great ruined totally step by step and will be remembered as something disgusting. Ab season 2 kyun laaye. Aur laaye toh continuation rakhna tha na season 1 ka esse itna jyada kyun bigara is baar 😭😭😭. 

You are right 10 years from now ppl will roast it for it pedophileness and idiotic dushmani batuk hiramandi track

Originally posted by Chumu

You are right 10 years from now ppl will roast it for it pedophileness and idiotic dushmani batuk hiramandi track

Some have already roasted it in youtube roasting videos