Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
All these threads are going very fast 😆
maybe they chatting A lotOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
All these threads are going very fast 😆
let’s petition your request to open a CCOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
All these threads are going very fast 😆
None. I just pretend to vaguely care as my friends force me to sit through it 😆
that’s dandy does this site take petitions !! I’m in a mood to rebelOriginally posted by: semantic.error
None. I just pretend to vaguely care as my friends force me to sit through it 😆
that’s dandy does this site take petitions !! I’m in a mood to rebel

Originally posted by: semantic.error
None. I just pretend to vaguely care as my friends force me to sit through it 😆
Your signature line 😭 What a sweet thing to say 😆
Originally posted by: sev.puri
Chalo ji, cricket WC done and dusted. Bring on the football WC! Qatar, try not to fck up? Thanks
Are you supporting any teams?
It's your Sunday night/Monday morning affirmation
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0