it was meant to happen…. Lets move on …

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

sad that show is ending abruptly… will miss gitya and niran on and off screen chemistry for sure… but this was meant to happen i feel but i was expecting by december end…  

1. after fire confession itself storyline was all mismanaged
  2.  even fire scene we trolled
  3. No Gitya  scenes for last 2 weeks so we were least interested in watching and blaming continuously 
  4. Only Gitya cant keep show growing its not starone that they only focus on couple I am not aware about star bharat 
  5. someone was continuously saying watch on TV for TRP than Online but we dont have that option atleast I can watch only on hotstar
  6. even forum is empty for last 2-3 weeks not buzzing like previous 
  7. frankly i was turned from fan to critic in last few days coz of track and was not much active too
  8. i never wanted show to run 1000 episodes but they should have only focused on Gitya for 200 episodes than gulabo shailaja ambar and Diary i would have more happy

Sad reality is will miss Niyati and Karan 😥 and it never happens same couple in another show I am feeling bad for that coz i truely liked Niran chemistry 🥰 they did really great job whatever scenes came into their part … 

It was nice story after long time with refreshing pair … hope to see something again in new year 🤞🏻 and you all lovely CM friends too… 

Edited by Fiction-Lover - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

They still had story for another 2/3 months. Whatever reasons they had they should have given it proper closure. How come they decided to show the end in just 2 days. And the new show looks 👎🏼. 

Edited by S-I-A - 1 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

In the race of trp the managed to ruin whole show but they should know SB is already lesser known channel. Time slot is wrong plus Indian audience is stilll not ready for love  story they need masala

Summer_Rain thumbnail

I had been silent member on this forum and watch channa mereya regularly. The show from the day1 excited me because of the promo and also due to this being wahi's comback itv show. I was initially disappointed when the show stopped following the backdrop shown in the promo and rushed with gitya wedding but still the progress after marriage seemed good till confession even though the whole fire track was over dramatic.  i also stopped watching the show from past 2 weeks when the focus shifted to "papaji ki diary" jaise wo diary nahi khazana hogaya hoo..i feel the creatives started changing tracks due to trp and probably due to channel pressure as well  but still its unfair from Channel end that they want to end the show all of a sudden atleast they could have given them a week's time to wrap up things. I dont think this channel will survive if they expect trps at the level of SP as SP ifself struggles to get ratings at 7pm slot. Agar trp hi main goal hai then they should stop this fake promotion that star bharat is exclusive for love stories because i havent seen a single ongoing show in this channel focusing on romance of lead couple apart from channa mereya but usko bi they spoiled by meddling with the cv's for trp..

I just hope NiRan reunite later on for a OTT show because after a long time i liked a couple who have great chemistry both on and off screen..will miss them badly 😭..