Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

It was a lucky break that Ishani was able to hear the plot and take action.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

happy that you liked the lucky break that Ishani was able to hear the plot and take action 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

The disaster was averted. Ishani finally got appreciation too.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes the disaster was stopped and Ishani too finally got the appreciation too 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Why did ishani let rakesh go out?they should have got him arrested.i am worried whether he will come again to destroy ishveer.i am glad that my guess is right.ishani fought with ranveer simply and locked him inside to protect him.glad that she came to know about disha's involvement in it.surprising that nirbhay ritika helped ishani.amba's dialogue to ishani was emotional.ishveer I love you scene was romantic. But I feel that throwing out disha was not enough.she should be in jail.otherwise again she will come with a new plan.

Hi Jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

mmm rakesh should be surely jailed for doing such thing let us see whether he is coming back to destroy ishveer or not 

yes surely your guess was right when you gave the last comment I too thought that you guessed it right dear 

Ishani simple fight with ranveer and locking him to protect him 

happy that you liked the way Ishani came to know about Disha's involvement in the plan 

yes nirbhay and rithika helped Ishani this time 

happy that you liked Amba's dialogue and Ishveer romantic scene 

let us see what Ishani is going to do for Disha 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 781

Ranveer and Ishani were smiling to each other were Disha was crying to Baa and Baa was shouting at her to the extreme were everyone in the hall were seeing their fight only but Ranveer and Ishani were admiring each other with a happy smile were Ranveer was still holding Ishani's hand.  

Ishani(hearing the shout of Baa and coming to the world took her hand from Ranveer's hand):Ranveer there is a fight going on.

Ranveer(with the same romantic smile):Mmm

Ishani: What decision I have to take regarding Disha?

Ranveer(with a romantic face):Take what ever decision you want our house will be in your control and I will surely shake my head for any of your decision Ishani. If you want to send Disha out send her out or If you want to forgive her forgive her I don't need to worry because I have my savior in the form of my wife so I no need to worry about anything or anybody. 

Ishani feeling something different in Ranveer's face and his way of speaking with a smile started to walk towards Baa and Disha were before Ishani could reach them Baa was slapping in Disha's right and left cheek were Ishani went to Baa and held her hand. 

Ishani: Baa leave her. 

Baa(with tears in her eyes):How Ishani ? How to leave her? I cannot even imagine how worst Disha has grown in her life. If anything serious happened to Ranveer today we cannot even imagine what would have been the consequences. After hearing all this how you ask me to be silent Ishani?

Ishani: Baa Disha's plan has not happened now. You please calm down. (seeing Disha with a calm face): Go Inside Disha.

Disha seeing everyone with a teary eyes started to walk inside the house towards the stairs to go to her room. 

Shikhar(having Raagini in his hands and coming to Ishani): Ishani don't take me wrong but you should send this Disha out of the house. 

Shivanya: Haan Ishani surely you should make Disha to go out of the house. She is very dangerous Ishani. 

Nirbhay(coming to Ishani): Ishani Shikhar and shivanya are right you should surely send this Disha out of the house. Don't know how she joined hands with my mother but keeping her inside the house is not good Ishani. 

Ishani: (seeing them with a smile): I understand why you all are telling to send Disha out of the house. But this time too I am leaving her for Krish only. I don't want to ruin his future by  making him a mother less child. 

Manas(with a what to tell face): Ishani. 

Ishani saw Manas with a calm face. 

Manas:I myself getting so much anger on Disha how you are able to forgive Disha even now?

Ishani(with a smile): First for my Maa. Maa will not forgive me If I leave my sister as it is. Next I am taking the decision as a mother. If Krish is being without mother its not good for his future. (seeing everyone): Let us give one final chance to Disha even after this If she tries to do anything let me change my decision. 

Nirbhay(with a what to tell face):Anyways take care Ishani let me go and see Maa now. (telling it he started to walk from there)

Rithika(seeing Ishani):Be safe Ishani let me leave. 

Telling it Rithika started to walk behind Nirbhay were they both left RV mansion. 

Shikhar(came to Ishani and giving Raagini to Ishani and in a clear tone): Ishani I don't think Disha will change but be careful. 

Ishani(with a smile): hmmm sure Shikhar. 

Telling it Shikhar started to move out of the RV mansion were Shivanya touching the shoulder of Ishani and telling her to be safe started to move out of RV mansion. Everyone in the house were moving towards their room one by one with a heavy heart were Baa was so much worried in her heart were as everyone gone towards their room. 

Ishani(saw Amba who was having a silent face having Raagini in her hands seeing Amba): Maa sorry Maa without asking you I told Disha to go inside the house. 

Ranveer seeing Ishani talking to Amba walked and came to both of them and stood with a silent face. 

Amba(seeing Ishani with a smile): Dikhra most of the times I have got anger for your decision and even fought with you but today I am happy for what you have done. Disha is not in my mind now but the way you saved Ranveer is in my mind. I am sure till Ranveer is with you he will be safe for his complete life. (in the next moment she touched Ishani's forehead and gave a affectionate kiss in Ishani's forehead)

Ishani who didn't expect this from Amba gave a emotional smile were Amba too smiled a emotional smile to Ishani. Ranveer was the happiest man who was witnessing his wife and mother's affection for each other.

Raagini(cutely seeing both Amba and Ishani face and with a cute puppy face):Dadi mama (touching her chest with her tiny hand): Meri mama. 

Amba(hearing it from Raagini with a smile);Haan tumhari mama is very brave with her calmness and silence itself she can achieve anything and everything. 

Raagini(thought didn't understand anything smiled cutely): hmm Dadi.  

Amba gave a smile to Raagini and showed her hands to Raagini were cutie pie without any denial came to Amba's hands 

Amba (giving a smile to Ishani):Ishani you have fasted the whole day go and eat Pooja is over know. 

Ishani shook her head as okay were Amba giving a smile to Ishani and Ranveer and she started to move towards her room having Raagini in her hands. Ishani saw Ranveer were there was only smile in his face. 

Ishani: you are not angry on me?

Ranveer: Nahi instead (almost coming to hug her): Romance is only overflowing seeing the way you protected me. 

Ishani(touching his chest with her hand and stopping him from hugging her); Baby we are in hall. (telling it she felt like getting dizziness were she held Ranveer's hand and held her head with other hand).

Ranveer(his face changed from smile to bit serious face were seeing Ishani);Kya hua Ishani?

Ishani: kuch nahi lightly feeling dizziness. 

Ranveer: you are fasting from morning know that is why this dizziness.(he put his hand over her shoulder and started to walk towards the dinning table):come let us have food first. 

Ranveer brought Ishani to the dinning table and made her to sit in the chair and Ranveer sat in the chair next to her and he opened the dishes and made the dishes to be in the plate and he took the food in his hand and showed it to Ishani's mouth. 

Ishani(with a smile): Let me eat by myself. 

Ranveer(shaking his head as no with a smile):Today I am only going to feed you. Chalo have it. 

Ishani with a happy smile opened her mouth and started to eat the food from Ranveer's hands.

Ishani(having the food as Ranveer was feeding her with a smile): What happened to you today? your face is something different your attitude is different. what happened?

Ranveer:(seeing Ishani with a smile): I came to know a man can be big shot in the society but he should nod his head to wife decision inside the house. If he nodes his head to wife decision inside the house he never need to keep his head down anywhere. Because wife always think about husband's well being and today I saw it from your side. 

Ishani(with a smile): I thought you will react angrily after hearing what happened but you were so silent and calm today. A different Ranveer. 

Ranveer:That is what my heroin was doing what should be done know?

Ishani:Are you sure you are not angry for me allowing Disha inside the house again?

Ranveer: As Maa said only. Disha is not in my mind Ishani only the way you protected me is in my mind. Today seeing the way you fought with me I was also not able to understand you. You only used to send me to play cricket and all but today the way you behaved was strange for me Ishani. Now I got the answer for my Ishani's behavior. (feeding the food to Ishani): 

Ishani(with a smile): I was not knowing how to fight with you so telling this silly reason I fought with you. Protecting you is my duty know that is why I locked you inside the room. 

Ranveer(thinking something):If in case that injection was injected on me means...(before he could complete)

Ishani(with a cute smile): My love for you would have increased million and million times in taking care of you Ranveer. 

Ranveer(hearing it with a emotional face): Thanks Ishani 

Ishani: you should tell thanks to Raagini only because of her splitting the milk only I was able to protect you. 

Ranveer: hmm k let me tell Thanks to her. (he gave a smile to Ishani and was feeding her).

Ishani too was eating with a happy smile. 

To be continued 😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 1 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani has such a big heart.  She forgave Disha just like that.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer saying that ishani can take any decision regarding disha as his saviour is in his hand was nice.like everyone said,ishani should have thrown out disha.ishani is too good.thats why she thinks that her kid needs a mother and her late mother won't be happy if she leaves disha. Nice to see shikar shivanya after a long time.will disha change like ritika?ranveer feeding ishani was lovely.ranveer asking if he was injected..ishani replying that then her love would have been increased while looking after him was touching.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani has such a big heart.  She forgave Disha just like that.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

mmm Ishani is big heart she forgave disha 

let us see what is going to happen now 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer saying that ishani can take any decision regarding disha as his saviour is in his hand was nice.like everyone said,ishani should have thrown out disha.ishani is too good.thats why she thinks that her kid needs a mother and her late mother won't be happy if she leaves disha. Nice to see shikar shivanya after a long time.will disha change like ritika?ranveer feeding ishani was lovely.ranveer asking if he was injected..ishani replying that then her love would have been increased while looking after him was touching.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

happy that you liked the way Ranveer said Ishani as his saviour 

surely disha is a person to be thrown out only 

ishani is thinking good for her that is why she is thinking about disha's kid and her mother's happiness 

let us see whether disha is going to change or not 

happy that you liked ranveer feeding Ishani and ranveer asking if he was injected and the way Ishani replied that her love would have increased while looking after him 

keep reading dear 

😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 782

NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE. 

Nirbhay's car entered the house gate were with a anger face Nirbhay got down from the car were followed by him Rithika too got down from the car. Both of them entered the house were when they entered the house they saw Rakesh standing in front of Nirbhay's mother were Nirbhay's mother was having a cunning face. Though her face was cunning there was so much of disappointment as her plan didn't work out. 

Nirbhay(going with anger face towards Rakesh): you are here only. How dare you?(he raised his hand to slap Rakesh)

Rakesh: Bhaiya please as Maaji told only I came there. 

Nirbhay's mother(with anger): Nirbhay. 

Nirbhay(lowering his hand and saw his mother):What is your problem Maa? Always why are you thinking do harm Ranveer and Ishani? 

Nirbhay's mother(with anger face): Because they are the reason for my Naina's dead and (with so much anger face): That Ranveer kept gun in my forehead and warned me(Refer: Ranveer unsaid feelings #11 Episode 686). Keeping all that thing in my mind only I tried to harm Ranveer. Moreover(with a anger look seeing Rithika):They made you get married to this Rithika who cannot conceive a child. 

Nirbhay(with a what to tell face): Maa nothing was because of Ishani and Ranveer. Naina dead was suicide and for her to take such decision our upbringing was the reason. You stabbed Ishani and in that anger only Ranveer came to our home to scold you and when you took the gun against Ranveer only Ranveer getting the gun from you and pointed the gun on your forehead. And Rithika and me getting married was our decision. In this all things what Ranveer and Ishani did Maa?

Nirbhay's mother: What ever you tell I cannot accept it Nirbhay. I will never leave Ranveer and Ishani (she had a cunning face)

Nirbhay(without knowing what to do seeing Rakesh): Hereafter I should not see you here. You should not do any help to my mother and you should not harm Ranveer and Ishani okay?

Rakesh(shaking his head as okay):Tk Bhaiya as Maaji called only I came from Haryana for this work. let me go back Bhaiya here after there won't be any wrong from my side. 

Nirbhay:Good. 

Rakesh started to walk from there with a feared face were Nirbhay seeing his mother a up and down look started to walk from there. Rithika too walked slowly behind him. 

Nirbhay came inside their room were he sat in the bed with a calm face were Rithika walked and came and stood near him. 

Rithika: Nirbhay. 

Nirbhay(saw Rithika with a calm face): Haan 

Rithika: Here after there won't be any problem for Ranveer and Ishani because of that Rakesh know?

Nirbhay(seeing her and getting up from the bed and seeing her): No Rakesh won't do anything to Ranveer and Ishani here after but Maa only (with a what to tell face): We all are in this home only but without to our knowledge Maa has done these many things. If Ishani didn't hear what Disha was talking to Maa means I cannot even Imagine what would have happened to Ranveer. 

Rithika: That is what nothing wrong has happened know? (taking a deep breath):Anyways thanks for helping Ishani. 

Nirbhay(with a smile): Why you need to tell thanks and all?

Rithika: Because you saved my friend Ranveer by helping Ishani that is why I told thanks to you. 

Nirbhay(with a bright smile):But helping them is my duty even after this you want to tell thanks you can give me a hug know(he cutely opened his both the hands for her).

Rithika(seeing him with a what to react face):Sorry Nirbhay from the moment I came to know I cannot conceive I didn't accept this marriage. I already told you know that you should divorce me and marry some other girl. 

Nirbhay(again with the same smile putting his hands down): I also already told you know that I cannot give divorce to you and I too cannot marry any other girl. (coming near her and showing his index finger towards her eyes); you loved me with your whole heart Rithika I was able to see that love in your eyes. From the day you came to know you cannot conceive a child thinking my future you are running away from me. you will express your love soon wait and watch. (he said it with a confident face).

Rithika seeing him with a not willing face moved out of the room. Nirbhay seeing her back had a cute smile in his lips. 

RV MANSION.

Disha was sitting in her room sofa with a defeated and teary face. She was thinking about the slaps Baa gave her and the way she was exposed in front of everyone was making her feel more and more insulted inside her heart. Manas having Krish who was sleeping in his shoulder entered the room were he saw Disha with a silent face and then made Krish to lay in the bed. He went and took his night dress from the cupboard and was about to enter the washroom. 

Disha(in a anger tone): you don't even have time to talk to me know? (got up from the sofa and walked fast and came to Manas and stood facing him).

Manas: What you ask me to talk to you?

Disha:Today I was ashamed in front of the family but you didn't worry about me. 

Manas(with a anger face): you yourself know how big crime you were about to do and for this crime you ask me to support you? I really don't know what to do with you Disha? why the hell are you like this? why you cannot be good enough?(taking a deep breath): anyways you better don't fall in my eyes I cannot tolerate you. (telling it without waiting for Disha's answer he entered the washroom).

Disha had a irritated face were thinking her humiliation in front of the family and the way Manas is behaving to her she was fuming in anger over Ishani. 

NEXT DAY MORNING.

Ishani came down in the stairs wearing a blue color saree with blue color blouse and she was about to move towards the kitchen were her eyes before walking to the kitchen fell on Manas who was worshiping lord krishna. 

Ishani seeing Manas walked and went to Manas and stood behind Manas and was waiting for him to finish his prayer were when Manas turned to walk after the Prayer he saw Ishani and stopped himself and stood facing Ishani. 

Manas: Ishani

Ishani(seeing Manas): Manas I need to talk to you

Manas: What Ishani? anything important?

Ishani: haan important its regarding Disha?

Manas(with anger face):What is there to talk about her Ishani? you itself seeing her know? How worst she is behaving day by day?

As Manas was telling it Ranveer in his ready attire was coming down in the stairs were as he came down and was about to walk in the direction of the dinning table his eyes fell on Ishani who was standing near the temple area. He was able to see Manas near Ishani. Ranveer seeing them both walked and came to them and gave a smile to Ishani. 

Ishani(too smiling to Ranveer):Got ready Ranveer. 

Ranveer: haan ready for the day. I was about to go to dinning table for having breakfast as I saw you both I came to both of you (seeing Ishani): Any serious talking I hope I disturbed you both..

Ishani: Nothing like that Ranveer I too was about to go to kitchen only I myself was thinking to talk to Manas as I saw him near the temple area I came to talk to him. 

Ranveer: Okay okay.

Ishani(giving a smile to Ranveer and seeing Manas): Manas let me ask you frankly are you and Disha living happily?

Manas(hearing it with a confident face shook his head as no); No Ishani we are not in a good terms. We are in same room that is it but we are not living as husband and wife. 

Ranveer and Ishani hearing it saw each other with a what face were Ishani seeing Manas was continuing her talk.

Ishani: Why like that Manas?

Manas:She is often wrong Ishani. She is having unwanted vengeance on you and Ranveer. More of everything she is not ready to be a mother to krish or she is not even ready for a family life. 

Ishani: you both try to solve everything between you and try to lead a happy life. As she is not happy in her family life only her mind is thinking to get contact of wrong people like Rajeshwari and she is thinking to do wrong things like this injection and all. If she is happy with you she won't have time for all these things and her life also won't get spoiled. 

Manas(with a what to tell face):How you are asking to resolve everything with Disha? 

Ishani: Manas you love Disha I know that in spite of knowing that she is bearing another man's child too you married her. To that extreme your love is pure. If you can I am sure you can change Disha into a good person with your love. 

Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said):Haan Manas what Ishani is telling is right only If you both live a happy life I am sure Disha won't have time for these criminal activities. She will change as a good girl. 

Manas(hearing it and seeing Ishani and Ranveer giving a light smile); Okay let me give a try for you both..

Both Ishani and Ranveer smiled to Manas were Manas with a smile started to move towards the entrance of the house to leave to his office. 

Ranveer saw Ishani with a smile were Ishani too smiled back to him with a happy smile. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Nirbhay is confronting his mother.