🏆🥵 BW winners pg1 and fifa weekend party - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

751

Views

35.5k

Users

36

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago
#71

Originally posted by: Havaana

Jury is here ๐Ÿ˜Ž


Image

wow ๐Ÿคฉ
Posted: 3 years ago
#72

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


I wanna squeeze Tropicana Fruit ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Posted: 3 years ago
#73

Originally posted by: N544SPT42VA2YSKJ

Khala out here trying to pump yโ€™all, making roti, recording this song while speaking in between and dancing with a Belan. Easy nahin hai khaaala ki life.


Naaaacho bey!!!


https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=78003477376&is_convert=true&pid=ShareInvitation&recordingId=12103424047935464&share_type=copylink


There's Only One King of Disco, Bappi Lahiri - Arrรฉ



Groove To These Iconic 'Noughties' Beats This Wedding Season


Disco Dancer Archives - Arrรฉ


Jive To These Classic 80's Beats This Wedding Season


Jive To These Classic 80's Beats This Wedding Season

wow ๐Ÿคฉ
BSMJFWYR27BLGQEU thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#74

Only I be dancing. Manne kya. I love Bappi Da's campy as fcuk music.

I am a Disco Dancer mithun chakraborty on Make a GIF


I Am A Disco Dancer-Disco Dancer HD on Make a GIF

Edited by Supari_khala - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#75

Originally posted by: XMPJFWY5B5V56IA3

And maroon I got bones to pick with ya. Listen up above


What bones

Posted: 3 years ago
#76

Originally posted by: TI7BIUNETXH4XDYS

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&recordingId=10696049194129641&share_type=copyLink


P.S. This song was suggested to me by Charu.

I will be posting another one tomorrow which was requested by Supari Khala.

thanks will wait on your other song ๐ŸŽถ kud by then I will have the thread properly ready and more songs
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago
#77

Originally posted by: wat_up

we have two winners one by you other by Nora as the results were close and then maroons winner by finger fetish lol thatโ€™s why didnโ€™t tag her as her announcement is on the end see even the jury doesnโ€™t know who won what lol

okay

maybe the second person can get jury runner up instead of the award

Posted: 3 years ago
#78

Originally posted by: WFG52VZIZROGVJ4W

Khala out here trying to pump yโ€™all, making roti, recording this song while speaking in between and dancing with a Belan. Easy nahin hai khaaala ki life.


Naaaacho bey!!!


https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=78003477376&is_convert=true&pid=ShareInvitation&recordingId=12103424047935464&share_type=copylink


There's Only One King of Disco, Bappi Lahiri - Arrรฉ



Groove To These Iconic 'Noughties' Beats This Wedding Season


Disco Dancer Archives - Arrรฉ


Jive To These Classic 80's Beats This Wedding Season


Jive To These Classic 80's Beats This Wedding Season

wowwwwwww ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Mumma is best

BSMJFWYR27BLGQEU thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#79
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#80

Jess you think I abandoned you ๐Ÿ˜†

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 ยท 2 months ago

https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2075580216915927405?s=46

https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2075580216915927405
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown ยท 2 months ago

This is just shocking. The movie showed cracks from mon onwards but 2nd weekend is a joke. 5cr!! This movie is wrapping up at 55cr India Net....

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown ยท 3 months ago

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9827

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai ยท 3 months ago

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche ยท 4 months ago

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2055625637440929963?s=46

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2055625637440929963
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".