Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tf is wrong with him🙄🤣 dudeee you're 'just friends'. Best buddies. Itna Kya rona.
Queen bee once said... If you liked it you should've put 💍on it.
Anyway... I'm just now addicted to shivyanka angst❤️💔 only if he was not an asshole to her I would have shipped them so hard.
Plus damn Pri can make anyone look good.
https://twitter.com/butterrish/status/1585526326832033793?s=20&t=t3fSQVLp-elaGH1IUZohHQ
https://twitter.com/obsessed_stan07/status/1584870523494100993?s=20&t=d8O4MJWvF9IKR2mb0ySQ-w
They make takkar ke competitors👍🏼
I am hoping it's Priyanka Vs Shiv in finals. So far these two seem worthy contenders.
Originally posted by: Bluekohl
Anyway... I'm just now addicted to shivyanka angst❤️💔 only if he was not an asshole to her I would have shipped them so hard.
Plus damn Pri can make anyone look good.
https://twitter.com/butterrish/status/1585526326832033793?s=20&t=t3fSQVLp-elaGH1IUZohHQ
https://twitter.com/obsessed_stan07/status/1584870523494100993?s=20&t=d8O4MJWvF9IKR2mb0ySQ-w
The VM's have me obsessed with them too!
https://twitter.com/obsessed_stan07/status/1586688989863768065
one more that I loved :)
I'm with you on this... someone cast them together for MVOriginally posted by: Bluekohl
Anyway... I'm just now addicted to shivyanka angst❤️💔 only if he was not an asshole to her I would have shipped them so hard.
Plus damn Pri can make anyone look good.
https://twitter.com/butterrish/status/1585526326832033793?s=20&t=t3fSQVLp-elaGH1IUZohHQ
https://twitter.com/obsessed_stan07/status/1584870523494100993?s=20&t=d8O4MJWvF9IKR2mb0ySQ-w
Sali Blue tu ruk...yaha bhi aag laga rahi tu pryankit ke beech
Aur ye VM banane wale ye kaun hai...kaha se aate hai aise log🤢