Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic - 22nd Oct 2022 - Happy Diwali!! - Page 127

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mac15

kaun se show me sath kaam kiya indono ne?

Udaariyan ..ab uss show mein generation leap aaya hai

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I also think Ankit denial is all scripted by both. This may keep Ankit longer in the game.

Now It is one side live story
Little later Ankit will confess he loves her. 

Then they will break up providing fight content  

Then comes emotional sadness content, crying and managing

Then patch up will follow  

Then proposal

Then happy ending. 

I am ok with all this if it will be entertaining. It should not be boring saga. 

It already looks boring to me to be honest. If I have to watch this only,  I would better watch a good fiction  show than this. I don't know why, they are ruining the essence of a reality show. It's good for shippers but what about us who watches bigg boss for being a reality show,  changing dynamics,  organic rivalries, real strategies. 😭

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

It already looks boring to me to be honest. If I have to watch this only,  I would better watch a good fiction  show than this. I don't know why, they are ruining the essence of a reality show. It's good for shippers but what about us who watches bigg boss for being a reality show,  changing dynamics,  organic rivalries, real strategies. 😭

I never saw Priyanka and Ankit before Biggboss and have no clue who they were. So for me it is still bearable to watch love saga at a certain level.  Even if I don’t like it, I understand Biggboss is expecting it so Priyankit will have to play along. Like Rubina and Abhinav played along. 

I disliked Ankit first week. Second week he was ok, now he is my fifth favorite after Priyanka, Shiv, Archana and Abdu. Not that he is giving any better content but for some reason I find him sorted and interesting with one liner. He was good at last captaincy task. Hope he gets more vocal.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I agree. BB is no house for couples and I don’t want to watch all this chindigiri. Had enough of it last season. 

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I also think Ankit denial is all scripted by both. This may keep Ankit longer in the game.

Now It is one side love story  💕 
Little later Ankit will confess he loves her. 

Then they will break up providing fight content  

Then comes emotional sadness content, crying and manaoing.

Then patch up will follow  

Then proposal

Then happy ending. 

I am ok with all this if it will be entertaining. It should not be boring saga. 

Eh sab dekhne ke liye BB kyun dekhe daily soap hai na. 🤬

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

KJo in pink. Chalta phirta eyesore hai ye

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss/status/1584198708366741504?s=20&t=_O_eeXaBl25vYtY1TTxmxw

Edited by trouble_006 - 1 years ago
Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Colors popular show Udaariyan. 

One interesting information. Both Udaariyan and Imlie ( show where Sumbul played lead)  had generation leap at the same time and they are still running with new leads as their grown up kids. Both the shows are around same theme of Extra marital affair, and Sumbul and Priyankit's characters ended at the same time in both shows and all three signed up for the bigg boss. Sumbul's friend and male lead of Imlie, Fahmaan was offered Bigg Boss too multiple times but he denied. Otherwise, we would have seen two couples of these two shows in BB. SuMaan and PriyanKit 😆

Grateful to Fahmaan who denied 🙏🏻 😀  I have seen couple of episodes of Imlie in the beginning and didn’t like it.There was no logic instead of filing for (null and void marriage) divorce  he took that girl to his house as maid. 🙄 and so I watched only 2 episodes of this show 🤣🤣 Sumbul was recognizable but Udaariyan neither heard nor watched it. Ankit I’m liking so far as he is quiet (Simba part 2) 🤣 but Priyanka is dominating. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinephile30

I just don't get why do these people come down to class, standard, aukat, level, character in an argument. It's like the dirtiest route to put someone down in a verbal fight. I mean just choose better words? Is it that difficult? 

I wonder if we will behave like this if we were inside a house like that fighting with one another. Is it just the situation or personality? 

I guess it’s more about the situation. I am sure most of us would lose our cool inside and say the nastiest of things in anger given the stressful environment, sleep deprivation, limited sources, food, and BB constantly creating scenarios in which these contestants have to fight. Baaki yes personality pe bhi kafi depend karta hai. But at the end BB patience aur kisi bhi difficult situation mein react karne ka game hai, it’s all about mental strength. 

maaneetcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is what I have been trying to say as well. That I didn't find their story one sided at all. 

But couldn't say it with full confirmation. 

Now it seems that they want to show some organic love or something. Dheere dheere se will create a buzz. One sided turning into two sided thing will obv create some hype. 

Either this or Ankit has been affected by the BB kida which is that us ghar me 24 hours sath me hone k chakkar me pyar asani se ho jata hai according to even ex contestants. And liking to thi hi. Maybe he is not liking the one sided tag jaise makers bar bar ye jata rahe ke ye pri k taraf se one sided hai. 

But only love angle will not take them far. There has to be solid game from their side. Ye task kyu nhi de raha bigg boss wale iss bar. I am tired. And this taskless season Is getting boring already

Edited by maaneetcraze - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetcraze

This is what I have been trying to say as well. That I didn't find their story one sided at all. 

But couldn't say it with full confirmation. 

Now it seems that they want to show some organic love or something. Dheere dheere se will create a buzz. One sided turning into two sided thing will obv create some hype. 

Either this or Ankit has been affected by the BB kida which is that us ghar me 24 hours sath me hone k chakkar me pyar asani se ho jata hai according to even ex contestants. And liking to thi hi. 

But only love angle will not take them far. There has to be solid game from their side. Ye task kyu nhi de raha bigg boss wale iss bar. I am tired. And this taskless season Is getting boring already

I am bored of these people. Bring in some WCs please.