Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic - 22nd Oct 2022 - Happy Diwali!! - Page 126

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

I know this isnโ€™t a popular opinion (hence the tag Dillu, even if you disagree with me ๐Ÿ˜†) - but Priyanka is rapidly becoming Rubban 2.0 in my opinion. Full running commentary chalti hain iski - no matter who or how often sheโ€™s rudely interrupting. She just wonโ€™t shut up. Iโ€™d like to see her do this with Sallu too - LOL, no matter how much the channel may want otherwise, Sallu toh ek din likely phatega - he dislikes the crap outta people who think unko sab pata hain and constantly butt in to demonstrate that.

She even jumped into Shiv and Shalloโ€™s argument, and started yapping her own stuff FFS. Regarding her and Ankit - while I agree ke she needs to stop being his mum and let the man talk, he isnโ€™t a child. If he wants to make a point or be heard - he can tell her to shut up. I just donโ€™t think heโ€™s interested in being heard - or playing this game lol. 

Priyanka toh aisi hi hai. ๐Ÿฅณ
Mujhe koi problem nahi hai agar woh dusro ke phatte mein tang adati hai. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mujhe woh jaisi hai pasand hai. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Priyanka should also agree ๐Ÿคฉ

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Priyanka toh aisi hi hai. ๐Ÿฅณ
Mujhe koi problem nahi hai agar woh dusro ke phatte mein tang adati hai. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mujhe woh jaisi hai pasand hai. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Priyanka should also agree ๐Ÿคฉ

IKR. Priyanka kafi annoying ho jati hai but pata nee kyu ye bandi pasand aari hai mujhe bahot ๐Ÿ˜ณ. The fact that most of the other girls suck this time also helps ๐Ÿ˜†

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Even I have started to doubt that Priyankit's whole story is scripted. I hope, they don't end up declaring their love here, because jab itne Dino Tak acting sath me ki ,to suddenly Pyaar kaha se jaga. I hope, they stick to the way they are going. Nahi to they too are cancelled for me. ๐Ÿ˜†

Barring Abdu ( the only contestant I am inclined towards)  I don't have any favorites too. I don't think, I would have any until and unless someone really surprises me. Archana does go below the belt at times and her getting free pass makes me repel too, though, I hope, she starts getting feedback, she can improve. I am scared, she will continue doing more after the support. 

spicysagar thumbnail

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
kaun se show me sath kaam kiya indono ne?

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mac15

I donโ€™t know. ๐Ÿค“
I saw both Priyanka and Ankit first time on Biggboss. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I only watch Biggboss, Roadies and Splitsvilla. 

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Even I have started to doubt that Priyankit's whole story is scripted. I hope, they don't end up declaring their love here, because jab itne Dino Tak acting sath me ki ,to suddenly Pyaar kaha se jaga. I hope, they stick to the way they are going. Nahi to they too are cancelled for me. ๐Ÿ˜†

Barring Abdu ( the only contestant I am inclined towards)  I don't have any favorites too. I don't think, I would have any until and unless someone really surprises me. Archana does go below the belt at times and her getting free pass makes me repel too, though, I hope, she starts getting feedback, she can improve. I am scared, she will continue doing more after the support. 

Uska haal rakhi jaisa honga

But she will get briefcase i hope for giving trps

Priyankit stpry is 100% scripted

Poora 3 months ka plan karke aaye hai lol

And Ankit has come just for pri 

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

I also think Ankit denial is all scripted by both. This may keep Ankit longer in the game.

Now It is one side love story  ๐Ÿ’• 
Little later Ankit will confess he loves her. 

Then they will break up providing fight content  

Then comes emotional sadness content, crying and manaoing.

Then patch up will follow  

Then proposal

Then happy ending. 

I am ok with all this if it will be entertaining. It should not be boring saga. 

Edited by spicysagar - 1 years ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mac15

Colors popular show Udaariyan. 

One interesting information. Both Udaariyan and Imlie ( show where Sumbul played lead)  had generation leap at the same time and they are still running with new leads as their grown up kids. Both the shows are around same theme of Extra marital affair, and Sumbul and Priyankit's characters ended at the same time in both shows and all three signed up for the bigg boss. Sumbul's friend and male lead of Imlie, Fahmaan was offered Bigg Boss too multiple times but he denied. Otherwise, we would have seen two couples of these two shows in BB. SuMaan and PriyanKit ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Renee.Clare - 1 years ago