Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ptani vro kya bawasir chal raha hai .......😑😑😑.......Ye bs  Aurra pe capitalise kr rhe hai ,uske fans ko lure krke bula rhe hai 

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Konse channel pe aur ayega bb2 ? 

Bas Mishra na kare ye show agar banni end hogaya to

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Goldstar7

Konse channel pe aur ayega bb2 ? 

Bas Mishra na kare ye show agar banni end hogaya to

Colors par hi ara hai ye show

Pehle bondita badi krke TRP badhana chah rhe the ab Aurra ko wapis laake channel apne aap ko bachana chah raha hai

but it is disheartening how they hai completely avoided putting Aanchal in it

And this is very disrespectful to her and fans who watched the show pre and post leap both with all there heart and soul

Chumu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: heer193

Colors par hi ara hai ye show

Pehle bondita badi krke TRP badhana chah rhe the ab Aurra ko wapis laake channel apne aap ko bachana chah raha hai

but it is disheartening how they hai completely avoided putting Aanchal in it

And this is very disrespectful to her and fans who watched the show pre and post leap both with all there heart and soul

I just watched the teaser or whatever it was lol anchal ki photo Kam sea Kam funeral pea hi laga detea it cringe seeing anirudh and chooti bondita and where is her twin brother ? And who the he'll is charu?

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Koi mujhe batayega, when Bondita became Adult did it take a whole century? Zyada se zyada the year they should be following now should've been 1940s-1950s because choti Bondita ka time was around 1920s. Ab yeh do shorts kaise pehnne lagi? My elder mausi has Saree as her uniform and not skirts. What kind of nuisance is this?

I already hate makers for after leap and now this season 2. If only I was not bounded by my manners and values i would've badly bashed these people who spreading more nonsense with each move🤬

Chumu thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Makers have lost their senses just like Batuk. Overconfidence kills and i so wish this season flops badly. But even after that SSP has no shame and keeps getting on shows like BCHD and Parineeti ðŸ¤¢

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Chumu

I just watched the teaser or whatever it was lol anchal ki photo Kam sea Kam funeral pea hi laga detea it cringe seeing anirudh and chooti bondita and where is her twin brother ? And who the he'll is charu?

First of all of this I hate it that barrister babu 2 is coming with Anirudh Bondita’s death, nayi generation dikha do kyunki Aurra se TRP chahiye 

Chalo theek hai

But agar dead hi dikhana tha to Badi Bondita dikhate i.e. Anchal 

chhoti bondita ki pictures dikha dete
par mala wale frame mein to sahi bandi dikhate

And lastly the year should be post independence as marriage was shown in 1942 (as per the messed up BB timeline of show) and children must be shown to be 12-13 years age so most probably 1954 or something.

Upar se story ab SSP nahi dikha ra

Koi aur production hai shayad

Chumu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: heer193

First of all of this I hate it that barrister babu 2 is coming with Anirudh Bondita’s death, nayi generation dikha do kyunki Aurra se TRP chahiye 

Chalo theek hai

But agar dead hi dikhana tha to Badi Bondita dikhate i.e. Anchal 

chhoti bondita ki pictures dikha dete
par mala wale frame mein to sahi bandi dikhate

And lastly the year should be post independence as marriage was shown in 1942 (as per the messed up BB timeline of show) and children must be shown to be 12-13 years age so most probably 1954 or something.

Upar se story ab SSP nahi dikha ra

Koi aur production hai shayad

Ssp nahi 😯 par didn't anirudh born in 1899 but koi nahi chalo thik hea kuch mera objection hea vo cringe chooti bon air ani ki photos hea am sure 😅 koi sane person apni child bride ki pictures in  compare to adult wife ki picture show nahi karega for memories y