Thank y Nathu for remembering me 🥺 mein hi youngest member hooOriginally posted by: EJ27VFPVEAXKLAEJ
Arre kisi ko Havana nahi yaad hai kya?
Ya fir wo youngest nahi hai
Dekh lia sab ko meinnne ksi ko yaad nhi ayi Meri 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thank y Nathu for remembering me 🥺 mein hi youngest member hooOriginally posted by: EJ27VFPVEAXKLAEJ
Arre kisi ko Havana nahi yaad hai kya?
Ya fir wo youngest nahi hai
Dekh lia sab ko meinnne ksi ko yaad nhi ayi Meri 🥺
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Two members in the forum fighting like Ashmit and Dolly.
Who does?
I want to be Dolly sometimes par meri awaz hi nahi nikalti 🤣
Originally posted by: W26NYA3UGFTPWB2T
But keep it nice and clean.
*Sages the thread and wraps it up in a crystal grid*
Okay I’ll go first:
Guess who this is
“Hello everyone, I am looking for a wife for my devar.”
Inka name merko yaad nahi hai lekin ye thread banate hain aur inka devar ko koi mil bhi gayi
E se hai name
Originally posted by: FTGS7VJGU6IYKRDC
^^^Correcto
Next. Who would say this?
“I have never seen another man that is so perfect looking.”
Minty ji about Hrithik
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Inka name merko yaad nahi hai lekin ye thread banate hain aur inka devar ko koi mil bhi gayi
E se hai name
I think it's Hinna. Uska user name hai La_reine.
Unko to mai janta hu ye ek user the jab mai aya tha tab dekha tha thread devar ke bare mein
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Unko to mai janta hu ye ek user the jab mai aya tha tab dekha tha thread devar ke bare mein
O achcha
no he’s not that one ( u thinking on the poem dr evil). This one is here since 2013 or so and just returned last week and he knows this mod she’s his dost.
Merko Khala ji bataye the ki ye unke friend hain
Originally posted by: BYZBUWH2RFUBRMA5
Subah subah Ganja foonk ke baithe ho kya?
Ye ek ID hai jisme boy ka picture hai aur wo Guddu Bhai ke thread mein the
English practice kar rahe the
Name merko yaad nahi kyonki jyada nahi ate
" I am gorgeous and Gentle but I am a man" 😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12