WWEXXR5OFO7O2OFQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#1

But keep it nice and clean.


*Sages the thread and wraps it up in a crystal grid*


Okay I’ll go first:



Guess who this is


“Hello everyone, I am looking for a wife for my devar.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

797

Views

41.2k

Users

42

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: U2V5V5YAFKNL6DXU

But keep it nice and clean.


*Sages the thread and wraps it up in a crystal grid*


Okay I’ll go first:



Guess who this is


“Hello everyone, I am looking for a wife for my devar.”


evilxoxo ( May be I am messing up ID but she also goes by Hina here? )

WWEXXR5OFO7O2OFQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#3

^^^Correcto


Next. Who would say this?


“I have never seen another man that is so perfect looking.”

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: KKDCGTZXZ3WTLPFW

^^^Correcto


Next. Who would say this?


“I have never seen another man that is so perfect looking.”


Mintyblue for HR 😆

WWEXXR5OFO7O2OFQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#5



Oh my lord!!! Loook who is back!! Welcome back Chica 🤗



Yes, you are correct!


Edited by Supari_khala - 3 years ago
WWEXXR5OFO7O2OFQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#6

Okay guess this



“Another thread where nobody mentions me”

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: 2EWNQSFWDQBLQ4WM

Okay guess this



“Another thread where nobody mentions me”


pyaasamachhar aka mish

WWEXXR5OFO7O2OFQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#8

Who would say this?


“Anu Malik is the best singer to walk the face of this earth. His sur and taal dance with each other like two swans on a lake.”


KTTP3IVMBXJWK5VU thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: URGTAKJ3HM4JTA6B

Who would say this?


“Anu Malik is the best singer to walk the face of this earth. His sur and taal dance with each other like two swans on a lake.”



Arsalan?😆


#breakingnews Arsalan has a stroke.

WWEXXR5OFO7O2OFQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: G7ZCZ6UMB7VAJEUJ


Arsalan?😆


#breakingnews Arsalan has a stroke.



Naaah…..try again 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 3 months ago

... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".