But keep it nice and clean.
*Sages the thread and wraps it up in a crystal grid*
Okay I’ll go first:
Guess who this is
“Hello everyone, I am looking for a wife for my devar.”
But keep it nice and clean.
*Sages the thread and wraps it up in a crystal grid*
Okay I’ll go first:
Guess who this is
“Hello everyone, I am looking for a wife for my devar.”
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
But keep it nice and clean.
*Sages the thread and wraps it up in a crystal grid*
Okay I’ll go first:
Guess who this is
“Hello everyone, I am looking for a wife for my devar.”
evilxoxo ( May be I am messing up ID but she also goes by Hina here? )
^^^Correcto
Next. Who would say this?
“I have never seen another man that is so perfect looking.”
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
^^^Correcto
Next. Who would say this?
“I have never seen another man that is so perfect looking.”
Mintyblue for HR 😆
Oh my lord!!! Loook who is back!! Welcome back Chica 🤗
Yes, you are correct!
Okay guess this
“Another thread where nobody mentions me”
pyaasamachhar aka mish
Who would say this?
“Anu Malik is the best singer to walk the face of this earth. His sur and taal dance with each other like two swans on a lake.”
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Who would say this?
“Anu Malik is the best singer to walk the face of this earth. His sur and taal dance with each other like two swans on a lake.”
Arsalan?😆
#breakingnews Arsalan has a stroke.
Naaah…..try again 😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12