Don’t fcuk with me brathhaaa, I’ll call my cuzins wallah
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Don’t fcuk with me brathhaaa, I’ll call my cuzins wallah
I tagged you and TM but u didn’t reply lol plus I’m shipping you with Heisenberg though maharani ji now wants you back
Still working bud. Home in a few then I'll hit you back
It’s Sultan actually. His signature ‘I am not your bhai. 🤢‘, even if you say ‘arreee bhai’, he thinks you’re calling him your brother.
Also since you took the pain of reading the thread you know I am winning this, right? I gave tough ones and answered tough ones. Maharani FTW. 🥳
roji 🤗🤗
😡Originally posted by: Maharani69
It’s Sultan actually. His signature ‘I am not your bhai. 🤢‘, even if you say ‘arreee bhai’, he thinks you’re calling him your brother.
Also since you took the pain of reading the thread you know I am winning this, right? I gave tough ones and answered tough ones. Maharani FTW. 🥳
Originally posted by: Maharani69
It’s Sultan actually. His signature ‘I am not your bhai. 🤢‘, even if you say ‘arreee bhai’, he thinks you’re calling him your brother.
Also since you took the pain of reading the thread you know I am winning this, right? I gave tough ones and answered tough ones. Maharani FTW. 🥳
Woahhh is it!! I thought it was Billa as he had used that line on me too as my Gujju connection used to force me to add bhai anywhere n everywhere just like that 😆 Par ab main sudhar gai hun.. lol
About you winning.. Of course girl! Maharani is winning by a huge margin!
Because if I didn't say it, I can see you going from...
This...

to this..
![]()
😆
So without looking at thread I was shocked k Chameli is doing Shayari as well 🤣
no he’s not that one ( u thinking on the poem dr evil). This one is here since 2013 or so and just returned last week and he knows this mod she’s his dost.
Look who's back 😆
Lagta shadi nipta k aaye hain
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
How could you Silpa? Don’t you know me? 😭
I am wheezing that people know you more coz of this Gif, than the Aish asking for chutki bhar sindoor gif 😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12