"I saw impersonator of Elvis, it was not good"
Ye wala guess Karo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
"I saw impersonator of Elvis, it was not good"
Ye wala guess Karo
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
It’s also “say wallah cuz”
I beg your pardon, let's take this behind the shed
I thought this was your new dialogue as you have a crush on someone and using this line lol. Ok it’s your guru ji Sameer line
I thought this was your new dialogue as you have a crush on someone and using this line lol. Ok it’s your guru ji Sameer line
Mai guddu Bhai ko hi copy kar raha tha
Originally posted by: Maharani69
‘Bhai kyu bola 😡‘
This one was on page 46 and I am dragging it all the way to page 61 as I think nobody answered. It was pretty obvious one par fir bhi I'll answer just to prove that I am not here to only read all these pages! Mera kuchh aur yogdaan bhi hai.. 😆
The answer is Billa/Sameer/Vicky/Guddu
Edit
Wow! Page 62 it is now! 🤡
wrongOriginally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
But originally this line was uttered by - mishal4sumud (aisa hi kuch UN tha) 😆 S/he said this to BilliBangalan only 😆
Mishal became fan for life billibanglan ki after that line was delivered on if
I tagged you and TM but u didn’t reply lol plus I’m shipping you with Heisenberg though maharani ji now wants you back
Ya know whattttt marjanni69 .. yuvika pm me back. So I won't come on tonight so I can message her. But if u enjoy my absence then I will come back.
Ya know whattttt marjanni69 .. yuvika pm me back. So I won't come on tonight so I can message her. But if u enjoy my absence then I will come back.
Aap hi dr evil banke ate ho kya?
marjani 69 lmao
Ya know whattttt marjanni69 .. yuvika pm me back. So I won't come on tonight so I can message her. But if u enjoy my absence then I will come back.

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12