Correct. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Correct. 😆
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Next:
"Ye Billa roz ek thread banata hai aur forum walon ko homework deta hai"
Khaaala😆
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Tat is my uniq style of writing if you dont understand it wat can i do
Medha😆
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Tat is my uniq style of writing if you dont understand it wat can i do
I know this but. Naaam Lu ya na Lu. Kathin pariksha
Munna 😆
Correct 👍
Billa that was you, yourself! 😆
I know! I too have one whose name I dare not take😆
Sahi jawab. I couldn’t impersonate more than mereko because my limitations in Hindi. ✋🏼 😂
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12