Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Nope and nope! 😂
He used to be active but only comes once in a while to give his 2 cents or to shit on me. 😤
Thugleader 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Nope and nope! 😂
He used to be active but only comes once in a while to give his 2 cents or to shit on me. 😤
Thugleader 😆
maroon and sorry I posted out of context earlier ignoreOriginally posted by: Supari_khala
Yeh hui na baat!! 🤗
Okay next:
“I snoop in on my wife’s phone because she has great taste in music”
Zara😆. I don't know her full user ID to tag
Zara 😆
Bingo 🔥
Next:
"Ye Billa roz ek thread banata hai aur forum walon ko homework deta hai"
Kingkhan is a girl ? Ae toh latest news 😆
But no. Ek baar phir try karo
Socho socho.
Tat is my uniq style of writing if you dont understand it wat can i do
😡popular in using this emoji
Munna 😆
Next:
Ek ki bhut 🤣
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12